Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hapamatt122

NFL Thread

I think this has usurped the title of "most boring game of the year." I hope the NFC lives up to the anticipation I've had for it today.

I think all that is good is rooting against Favre winning. ESPN doesn't have the mouth muscles for all the fellating that would happen over two weeks of the Pats and Brett Favre.

A little late but you expect someone to pull up after hauling ass from the S position?

You can hold up from there, and even then you don't plow the QB like that.

Great discipline by the Packers on that drive.

He didn't kill Manning like he could have, so my guess is he held up a bit at least. Oh well, it's a good game for people knowing they're playing for second place.

Hello make-up call. I hope these kinds of calls aren't going to change this damn game.

Edit: The middle bikini girl wasn't bad at all.

I think this has usurped the title of "most boring game of the year." I hope the NFC lives up to the anticipation I've had for it today.

I think this one is more than making up for the AFC game earlier. I think he'll be regretting that miss for a long time.

He didn't kill Manning like he could have, so my guess is he held up a bit at least. Oh well, it's a good game for people knowing they're playing for second place.

Hello make-up call. I hope these kinds of calls aren't going to change this damn game.

Edit: The middle bikini girl wasn't bad at all.

That was a nice change of pace. Normally you see a fat guy whith his shirt off.

That was terrible. Great hold, he just shanked it.

And Joe Buck is such a jerk. Lousy play by play guy, who just blamed the snapper on the miss.

Seriously, give me a break.

Is anybody EVER going to let Caughlin know that his face is flaking away to ashes on national TV!!!??? Dear God....I can't wait to see his interviews in a couple of days.

Mehh.....so now instead of a super bowl that was going to mean something and actually be competitive(packers/pats) it's now going to be another boring blowout. Nice. The Giants have basically lucked their way to the super bowl. They suck. Sad Favre has to go out like this, but whatever.

And still, damn those Jaguars, the Steelers were making another run for the bowl, but Garrard just HAD to have that huge run on 4th down. AERGHEAITBGIWBRAEN ughh.

Rant.

I don't think you can write this off as a blowout. The season finale between NE/NY was a good game so I'm hoping for a repeat.

And don't kid yourself; the Steelers weren't making a run for anything.

Everyone keep on hating, and the Giants will keep on winning. Hopefully. They dominated that game and the homer in me will say that the refs allowed Green Bay to keep that close. Thank you Brett Farve. Your season long luck of throwing up prayers finally came to an end.

I don't think you can write this off as a blowout. The season finale between NE/NY was a good game so I'm hoping for a repeat.

And don't kid yourself; the Steelers weren't making a run for anything.

Oh they were in my mind, Mack. ;)

And it may not be exactly a blowout, but I'm not giving the Giants much of a chance unless Brady and Randy both die. Even then I'm not convinced.

They dominated that game and the homer in me will say that the refs allowed Green Bay to keep that close.

The Packers and their bonehead plays kept the Giants around.