Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hapamatt122

NFL Thread

If anyone didn't know, Media Day was today and you can see the videos on the Giants or Patriots site.

Yeah I saw the proposal to Tom Brady, even tho the guys dating Gisele that reporter was pretty damn hot herself. life must be easy when you're Tom Brady

Theres going to be an announcement friday on there being 8 Bills games played at the Rogers centre, 5 reg season, 3 preseason over the next 5 years. Rumor has it in the 55000-60 seat stadium app. 20 will be offered to Argo's season ticket holders, 5 to Ti-Cats season ticket holders, and something like 10 to Bills season ticket holders...and for the remaining seats its going to be a lottery and median ticket price $250! This is also rumored to be a package so you have to buy all 8 games at once (yep purchasing a ticket in April for 2012). If you live around Toronto and really want a chance at this your best bet is to buy Argo season tickets lol.

... or I could just drive down to Buffalo to watch the Bills, like I do twice a year without having to fight for tickets. Honestly, I don't see the big deal here.

If anyone didn't know, Media Day was today and you can see the videos on the Giants or Patriots site.

Yeah I saw the proposal to Tom Brady, even tho the guys dating Gisele that reporter was pretty damn hot herself. life must be easy when you're Tom Brady

Same broad that proposed to Manning the year before. No one would want Manning's sloppy seconds.

Hmm become a Argo season ticket holder, for the chance to see one regular season game every season.... bah.

Im not disagreeing with ya here lol. I think it's ridiculous but people will pay the money. Only reason I say get argo's season tickets is you'll have a way better chance of actually getting a chance at tickets. But I agree with cbj for the extra 150-200 bux for the ticket just take the drive

I'm cheerin for the Giants but have no predictions. I just love seeing all the pointless crap that goes with this game, I mean Seacrest interviewing Travolta? who gives a shit lol. Also love the prop bets goin around, who wants to bet how long the National Anthem lasts?

I'm cheerin for the Giants but have no predictions. I just love seeing all the pointless crap that goes with this game, I mean Seacrest interviewing Travolta? who gives a shit lol. Also love the prop bets goin around, who wants to bet how long the National Anthem lasts?

Forget the National Anthem, I want the Tom Petty prop bet for swearing! That'll be so much better!

And Patriots will complete the perfect season, and will cover the spread.

Phil

This is a tough pick between teams and things I really despise. On one hand, I cannot stand the '72 Dolphins (especially that homeless-looking Mercury Morris) but on the other I can't stand the majority of Boston "fans" that have come out in the last few years.

I have to say I hope the Patriots win but wish it was another team going for perfection. Oh well.

I really hope Hobbs hadn't been covering Burress all night and suddenly got put on him. That 4th-down attempt back in the first half looks a little worse now.

I like how Belichick has absolutely no class. Pulls a Cartman and takes off. Serves him right and I can't wait to see how far back these tapes go and what becomes of that ordeal.

Yawn. I wish they could tell you in advance if it's going to be worth it to watch the whole game, or just turn on the last :35.