Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sabre09923

Mission Fuel Ti-Pro

any links to the new helmet?

i have the sales sheet on the lid, but i have not seen a link to it. it will be nice to have a VN lining on the Intake Pho Sho!

If it looks (and feels) as nice in person as it does in pics, I'll probably be all over it.

i have been bugging our Pro Stock guy for the VN version, but this will do just fine. i dont think anybody wants the Pronger look. steak and mushrooms anyone?????

I asked CJ, Justin and Ward for one with VN and it never happened. I figure this should be close enough, assuming it's comfy.

CHADD-- i have been out on the road this week with the stick and the helmet. the helmet is very comfortable ( more than the pro version ) and the stick has a wicked snap back. the 85 seems a bit stiff, but for the guys that are a bit taller it should not be an issue, actually the stick is an inch taller than the Aldila efforts. the graphics and the feel of the softouch have really been noticed and liked. the spear shaft defintitely has a nice flex to it- it does not twist like fused OPS. i am hoping to get one that i can really torque into. have you seen Ward yet?

Will there be a shaft available or just a OPS?

i will know more after the sales meeting. this stick is a TRUE one piece ( not fused ) so i would say no. i like the two piece set up myself, but many retailers want to cut down the amount of sku's in their store. for that reason i believe the focus is on OPS.

Apparently we're supposed to be getting a few of each into our shop sometime next week. My manager is pretty high on this stuff already.

I brought in the two Toxic model OPS at price point. They sold quickly due to price point and graphics. I stayed away from Fuel OPS since the Pulse didn't sell last year. The high end Mission OPS has no loyal following. Guys would drop the $ on Stealths in a minute but have no interest in spending that $ on Pulse or Fuel.

I have used the Pulse Grip. It was the first OPS I ever snapped in half on the shaft when practicing slapshots. I had an 85 flex cut about 6" so it had to be stiff. I was pretty surprised to be at the blue line holding two pieces of Pulse. The stick was not used very much when this happened. I have used the Fuel Grip now a few games. I cut the 85 flex as usual and the first game it actually felt whippy in the shaft. The Fuel has felt better as I have used it more. Right now as I rotate OPS for each game so I go an entire game with either Fuel Grip, then next game to Easton Grip SE to Warrior MacDaddy Grip to Warrior Dolomite Grip to RBK 7k Sickick. I have to say the Easton feels the best and the MacDaddy is a very close second. Just PP on the OPS for me.

I do the same thing...

and cmon mission 75 flex.... :D

CHADD-- i have been out on the road this week with the stick and the helmet. the helmet is very comfortable ( more than the pro version ) and the stick has a wicked snap back. the 85 seems a bit stiff, but for the guys that are a bit taller it should not be an issue, actually the stick is an inch taller than the Aldila efforts. the graphics and the feel of the softouch have really been noticed and liked. the spear shaft defintitely has a nice flex to it- it does not twist like fused OPS. i am hoping to get one that i can really torque into. have you seen Ward yet?

I'm not running the shop anymore, so I don't get to see Ward anymore. My partner hosed me after I spent more than a year getting the shop up and self-sufficient. It's a shame to see what they turned it into. Considering the problems I caused when they asked me about the 110s I had, it seems that some people don't want me looking at the new Mission stuff anymore.

it seems that some people don't want me looking at the new Mission stuff anymore.

Atleast your better off than me... my girlfriend doesn't want me looking at any new stuff at all... :rolleyes:

Apparently we're supposed to be getting a few of each into our shop sometime next week. My manager is pretty high on this stuff already.

Hopefully this TI stick will help Missions stick sales. I love the look so far.

The Pulse was a really nice stick, but the graphics were terrible. Much like the TPS Adrenaline, the graphics on the Pulse looked like they were designed by a 5th grader. Most of Missions graphics have been rather mundane, but the Fuel and VHex line are definitely headed in the right direction.

I still have an M1 that I pull out from time to time when I'm playing D. Love the stick, and pretty much will support Mission anytime.

i sorta caught the rep when he was heading out of the store where i work. he let me play with the TI for a bit. the mesh-like finish is really nice, maybe the nicest non-grippy finish ive seen. the balance is very good, it's a bit heavier than a XXX lite but it doesnt feel that way. blade is nice and stiff. looks promising for sure. i probably won't be getting it, simply because if i had to shell out big dough for a stick, it'd have to be a 75ish flex.

If they do,Mission needs to put Sr. Blades in their Int. OPS. Thats wat keeps me from buying them. Id buy one in a heartbeat, but they have Jr. Blades <_<

Meee toooooooo! Although I already have 4, I'm sure I can make room for 1 more in my helmet collection. I think Mission has a winner here.

I have always loved Mission sticks and they have lasted me. Eastons and Nike Bauers are not holding up like any Mission sticks i have had. I have had an M-1 and i sold it and i still see the person i sold it to using it and hasnt had one problem. Then i got an L-2 and it is my back up stick and i use it a lot in rec games and practices. and my Top stick is the Fuel. I love the balance and feel, and it also has a nice shot.

As for this new Ti-Pro... It looks amazing.. I always get slashed and thats what breaks my other sticks, Mission sticks for me are tanks. So this stick looks perfect and a true OPS is awesome as well... The Intake Fusion looks good too, im probably going to get it for next season.

I have always loved Mission sticks and they have lasted me. Eastons and Nike Bauers are not holding up like any Mission sticks i have had. I have had an M-1 and i sold it and i still see the person i sold it to using it and hasnt had one problem. Then i got an L-2 and it is my back up stick and i use it a lot in rec games and practices. and my Top stick is the Fuel. I love the balance and feel, and it also has a nice shot.

As for this new Ti-Pro... It looks amazing.. I always get slashed and thats what breaks my other sticks, Mission sticks for me are tanks. So this stick looks perfect and a true OPS is awesome as well... The Intake Fusion looks good too, im probably going to get it for next season.

Why do people seem to like the Intake Fusion over the Intake? Also why are you excited that it's a true OPS? As mentioned numerous times there is no proof that true OPS are any better.

The one thing I like is that the liner doesn't look like it will slip and slide around like the EPP on other helmets, which causes glue to stick to your hair

Why do people seem to like the Intake Fusion over the Intake? Also why are you excited that it's a true OPS? As mentioned numerous times there is no proof that true OPS are any better.

With a 20% weight reduction, that should put it into RBK 8K helmet territory. Some people don't like the feeling of EPP and the gel pads that usually accompany it. The Fusion looks like an EPP helmet with a VN liner, if that makes sense.

With a 20% weight reduction, that should put it into RBK 8K helmet territory. Some people don't like the feeling of EPP and the gel pads that usually accompany it. The Fusion looks like an EPP helmet with a VN liner, if that makes sense.

it's atually a little EPP but instead of VN we use a memory foam.....IS NIIIICE!