Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidious

The fight thread

Find it hilarious that Roenick got no penalty on that big fight and then scores the goal on the PP.. Wayne was pissssssed!! :)

It didn't look like Roenick threw any punches. He appeared to have been trying to keep the other dude from jumping in and making things worse.

Carcillo's a lunatic. Great player, but crazy as the day is long.

Carcillo is a punk, nothing more. Runs away from JR to try and get at a locked up Bernier.

Even if Roenick didn't throw punches, which kinda I think he did, isn't there some type of penalty for dropping gloves, losing your helmet, and being involved in a scrum like that?

Carcillo was bein a bitch as well :)

Even if Roenick didn't throw punches, which kinda I think he did, isn't there some type of penalty for dropping gloves, losing your helmet, and being involved in a scrum like that?

Carcillo was bein a bitch as well :)

Apparently, in the eyes of the officials, Roenick was merely locking up to keep everything else even out on the ice.

so it was good watching chris neil get destroyed by brashear tonight. that made my whole evening.

That was a pretty good fight, but the best fight last night was definatly belak vs orr.

so it was good watching chris neil get destroyed by brashear tonight. that made my whole evening.

That was a pretty good fight, but the best fight last night was definatly belak vs orr.

I liked the Brashear fight better, but I may be biased.

I know i'm late but i just caught this Brashear/Neil fight... There should be some kind of rule in the NHL to prevent players from throwing more than 20 lefts in less than 12 seconds. Especially if your over 235 pounds.

Big respect for Chris Neil, I never thought he'd end the fight that way.

I know i'm late but i just caught this Brashear/Neil fight... There should be some kind of rule in the NHL to prevent players from throwing more than 20 lefts in less than 12 seconds. Especially if your over 235 pounds.

McGratton has a standing invite for the Donald for tomorrows game. I'll be there looking forward to the rematch

This is exactlly why ottawa should dress Mcgrattan more often.

McGrattan and Brashear with a real good tilt. Or not.

That may have been the worst fight in the history of the league, ever.

Basically, no punches thrown, McGratton threw brash to the ice and landed on him.

Then the two of them jawed back and forth in the box for about 3/4 minutes and after that I didn't see McGratton on the ice at all, because I was waiting for the rematch from our perch in section 421.

It was a fight only in the sense that both players got 5 minutes for "fighting"

Beat me to it! That was an excellent middleweight 'bout! I have a bias but I'd say Ruutu nearly edged out Tucker for the win. I'm sure link will be 'tubed shortly!

Bell and Malone just fought. Kind've weak, both had some minor ones. Malone gets the take down and Bell hits him as they fall (likely the best punch in the fight). Bell never seemed to get his balance and looked awkward through most of it.

The Pens announcers are terrible. Talking about the Leafs as headhunters, speculating that Tucker would take a cheap shot at Malkin if he was out there. Can't believe how one-sided they have been. Granted its FSN Pittsburgh, but still. Even if I was a Pens fan I'd hate them.

It's sad because I want them to show emotion and try something, but I'm pissed because they aren't finishing hits and just don't care. Yet Errie is complaining about the "headhunting".

I'll agree too. Our announcers are pretty homerish. They ususally do say some good things about the other team/players during the game, but they also say some outlandish things at times as well..

Off topic, but that between the legs pass by Malkin before his third goal, damn.