Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hidious

The fight thread

A knockout is very bad for an enforcer's career and I believe Roy's career is seriously threatened.

A Knockout can be bad for an enforcers career but the KO has to be a really bad one, pretty much every fighter gets a KO like what happened to Roy, but most fighters bounce back because it is a part of fighting.

not soo much. He's being disciplined. What no one seems to be talking about is how the flyers replayed the second fight numerous times, which is against NHL rules. That is apparently what pissed Roy off.

You're right, Roy is a homer and i know he's being disciplined... But his attitude, versus the Flyers... Does that show any discipline? It's the kind of behavior that ESPN will jump on for their highlights which is, i dunno... embarasing for the Lightning?

On another note, it kinda sends the message that the Flyers are succeeding at what they're trying to do... Pissing off their opponents.

Hence the reason he's being disciplined.

Pissing off their opponents via breaking league rules... yeah, sounds like the flyers to me.

Not NHL, but a "fight" in a Russian league. What makes this different is it's a player vs. a ref!

Wow talk about snaping. This guys a moron and probably got himself banned for a lonnggggg time, if not for life.

I was wondering if anyone remembers this tilt...Was a good one considering the two that were going at it!

Ranger players should have killed Brash after that dirty sucker punch. Almost like the Ottawa players did a couple years back during their huge brawl.

Thorton Cote scrap was awesome today. Two guys that completely know their role on their team and they just went at it. Awesome sets of exchanges plus the friendly pats on the head after they were done. Classic fight.

Thats a classy fight.

"its rockem sockem robots out here" - Announcer.

Dennis Bonvie fought a guy like that and they did that same thing at the end....Classical

Not judging from his hockey skills at all, i'm starting to be a Cote fan. Is he some kind of cheapshot artist, asshole, or anything else that i shouldn't respect at all?

Not judging from his hockey skills at all, i'm starting to be a Cote fan. Is he some kind of cheapshot artist, asshole, or anything else that i shouldn't respect at all?

Who cares....

That is like saying "I like Sean Avery!, is he mouthy"

I was wondering if anyone remembers this tilt...Was a good one considering the two that were going at it!

Ranger players should have killed Brash after that dirty sucker punch. Almost like the Ottawa players did a couple years back during their huge brawl.

Except brashear was thrown out after the punch. Shanahan done the right thing by standing up after jagr was getting hit like a rag doll, but that was a terrible fight. Shanny came in and hugged the whole time.

As for the sucker punch, it was Ward, I bet Jagr was as happy to see it as anyone. Ward said something to brash as he was skating past, so brash responded by saying something back, although it may have been typed on his knuckles, so he let ward read it himself :lol:

Except brashear was thrown out after the punch. Shanahan done the right thing by standing up after jagr was getting hit like a rag doll, but that was a terrible fight. Shanny came in and hugged the whole time.

As for the sucker punch, it was Ward, I bet Jagr was as happy to see it as anyone. Ward said something to brash as he was skating past, so brash responded by saying something back, although it may have been typed on his knuckles, so he let ward read it himself :lol:

He still has balls!

Brashear is a moran! I am vey glad the Rangers traded that bum though(Ward), even though Jagr wasn' a leader!

I like Ward since he's on my B's, but he was a moron for talking smack and not expecting to get lit up.

We all know Brashear has no bones with taking out bystanders, as

. Some people called this a sucker punch, but I disagree. Shane had a front row view on what was going to happen.

He is one of the nicest guys around. Deffinitly is your typical fighter but in no way is he a cheap shot. He really takes fighting serious and knows his roll on the flyers, completely respectable guy. Scores his first goal of the season not to long ago and instead of celebrating, he simply goes to the bench with a sour look on his face because his team was losing. He knows when he is not needed in the line up and really plays his role. Right now here in Philly he is doing BIG things with MS I think it is because his sister has the disease. He is absolutely gigantic might I add.They say he studies 6 hours of fight films as week and he actually works out in a MMA gym here in the Philly area and boxes with his skates on. He's a super nice guy to boot.

Who cares....

That is like saying "I like Sean Avery!, is he mouthy"

Sure, who cares. Let's talk about a two year old fight, that's a lot better.

I like Ward since he's on my B's, but he was a moron for talking smack and not expecting to get lit up.

. Some people called this a sucker punch, but I disagree. Shane had a front row view on what was going to happen.

But Brashear cost them that game! 1-0 Washington, before his double minor, 2-1 Boston, After the double minor!

It was cheap, it cost us the game, but I can't help but laugh everytime I see it.