Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Another gem from JR's custom shop

I don't skate barefoot but everybody I have heard from that does seems to agree that a good quality clarino is the best liner for barefoot.

custom one95's for inline? do you play professionally?

Inline players need comfortable skates too.

yea i got them un mounted becasue i am using them for inline

Very very nice. What chassis are you putting on them?

Out of curiosity, why did you choose level 4 stiffness? Im not familiar with the differences in stiffness between inline and ice boots.

Will be interesting to see how the boot holds up as you slide across the court.

(One of these days Im going to snap and go get a pair of customs)

custom one95's for inline? do you play professionally?

No not professionaly, I consider myself a pretty good Adult silver player, Im certain I could hang in gold but I dont really have the time to dedicate to it. I got em becasue my feet are too deep to fit into anything, and I was spending a lot of money on buying new skates all the time trying to get one to fit.

Very very nice. What chassis are you putting on them?

Out of curiosity, why did you choose level 4 stiffness? Im not familiar with the differences in stiffness between inline and ice boots.

Will be interesting to see how the boot holds up as you slide across the court.

(One of these days Im going to snap and go get a pair of customs)

I skate on the Mission MG Vanguard on my skates, and I chose the level 4 because Im a decent sized guy (6'3'' 180lbs) I like extremley stiff skates, and JR said the 4 was the level I was looking for.

I chose the level 4 because Im a decent sized guy (6'3'' 180lbs) I like extremley stiff skates, and JR said the 4 was the level I was looking for.

coolies. ty

They will look mint with the MG chassis

I try to get the stiffest skates possible, coming from the guy that loved the synergy 1300c just couldnt make it fit. Jr and myself agreed that 4 was the right choice for me.

Wow, I don't think I have ever seen a pair of number 4 stiffness. Good luck breaking those in. Level 3 stiffness is super stiff, those skates should last you a lifetime

4??

I can't imagine skating in that. Downhill skiing, maybe. Skating though?

And the countdown is on to high ankle sprain.......................

the 4 stiffness will be fine, they are rock hard, and thats what feels right to me. ive known jr for a few years, and hes seen me play plenty of times. i tihnk my ideas and his expertise (sp?) together made the right decision on every aspect of the skate.

That stiffness really is nuts.

I wish the next Supreme skate was slightly less stiff and lower cut, these boots have been getting ridiculously tall and stiff.

The reason why we went so stiff is because it's going to be used for inline. Stiffer boots hold up better on non-ice surfaces (more stress on the boot) and due to the inline stride, softer boots don't really work as well. Justin said himself that inline boots are overbuilt.

Its either 2 is what your will find in the store, and 4 is this highest, but I thought that 3 was what you see in stores, and 5 is the highest option. I didn't have the order sheet in front of me because JR is down in FL, I'm sure someone can answer that tho.