Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Another gem from JR's custom shop

The black suede (or is it leather?) Certainly looks classy. I hear they absorb no water/sweat, so the boot stays the same weight all game. Can anyone confirm?

I know it was asked earlier but did it cost any less to order without the chassis? or did you remove it after...

Nope, same price, you get the holders. In Garrett's case, he swapped the holders with the store the order was placed through for a free inline mount.

probably see it on the new Supreme anyways...

that's true. a buddy on a sister team picked up the 60s right away and i was impressed with the liner, and thoughts immediately went to my perfect custom one95 ha. supremes will be due for a new release the next upcoming release year correct?

Hey JR do you have any contact with a easton rep ? cause i wanna know if its possible to get S17 custom WHITE i asked my LHs about a montyh ago and still no news...

Upsized the holder from retail to the correct size, nice. The shape of the boot looks odd, looks probably just because it's not laced.

can't wait to get them...

I think vamping was adding extra material above the eyelets.

JR can correct me if I'm wrong