Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Picked myself up two sticks at the Sabres Sale today, grabbed a Kotalik XXX lite and a Drury Synergy SE. At 60 bucks a stick it was a pretty good deal. Guy picked up a pair of brand new ONE95 skates for 25 bucks too. Also checked the store on the way out and found a reebok 9k girdle and sabres blue shell for 50 bucks, the girdle was almost new so naturally I couldnt pass it up. :D

Anyone else see those Mancari RBK 7Ks at 130 flex? INSANE!

i didnt even realize that the store would have stuff and be open since it was a sunday.

Not a bad sale at all. I was hoping for edge socks and new gloves other than the 1990 revival ones they were selling but not bad. I picked up a stafford s17 and a kotalik XXX lite. Did anyone else notice the hockey nets for only 10 and those ENOURMOUS work stations for only 10 also. I was legitimately mad i didnt have something big enough to put it on or it would have been at my house now.

i didnt even realize that the store would have stuff and be open since it was a sunday.

Not a bad sale at all. I was hoping for edge socks and new gloves other than the 1990 revival ones they were selling but not bad. I picked up a stafford s17 and a kotalik XXX lite. Did anyone else notice the hockey nets for only 10 and those ENOURMOUS work stations for only 10 also. I was legitimately mad i didnt have something big enough to put it on or it would have been at my house now.

if i had a place to put the net i would have grabbed one of those blue ones but i live in one of the apt complex's at ub so yeah nowhere to put it. same thing goes with the couches and some of the other storage stuff they had. i wonder if anyone grabbed one of those flatbed trucks they had for sale for $1000.

That woman with the shells was my wife and she is sorry she felt like she took them from you but was under orders from da boss to look for shells

I picked up a Kotalik, One95($25) I almost paid $599 about 4 months ago, 2 pair of socks, and the aforementioned shells for a grand total of $93US. Not a bad day

Best part for me was being home to see my family, watch my nephew skate at Holiday, riding a half century and seeing the city by bike, and finally looking up around HSBC. Well worth the trip

Not to rub it in, oh but oh well what the heck they are the nicest shells leather reinforced crotch with string, suspender loops, and padded thighs well worth the $5

I should have bought one of those TV for $25, what was the dealio with that?

That woman with the shells was my wife and she is sorry she felt like she took them from you but was under orders from da boss to look for shells

I picked up a Kotalik, One95($25) I almost paid $599 about 4 months ago, 2 pair of socks, and the aforementioned shells for a grand total of $93US. Not a bad day

Best part for me was being home to see my family, watch my nephew skate at Holiday, riding a half century and seeing the city by bike, and finally looking up around HSBC. Well worth the trip

Not to rub it in, oh but oh well what the heck they are the nicest shells leather reinforced crotch with string, suspender loops, and padded thighs well worth the $5

what was the dealio with that sale? It looked more like the organization was picking up and moving more than selling off some left over gear. Flat bed trucks to tube tv's to sofas adn filing cabinents, and keep in mind here this is at a hockey teams eq. sale haha.

lol its all good. i should have grabbed it when i saw it. i would have just worn it with my "pants" i have now. the navy blue one would be good because it matches my pants pretty well and had zippers. the socks were by far the best deal for $1 a pair but i have no use for more practice socks with all my edge ones i am currently wearing. im gonna go by tomorrow and see if they still have the travel trunk so i can grab it for my team.

If anybody picked up some "old school" (not EDGE) practice socks, solid color, I might be interested, if you are interested in selling some. I can make sure you make a little $$ off the deal. Thanks.

If anybody picked up some "old school" (not EDGE) practice socks, solid color, I might be interested, if you are interested in selling some. I can make sure you make a little $$ off the deal. Thanks.

you should have posted this yesterday, i would have hooked you up. i went back today to see if they still had the travel trunk for $20 and it was gone. as for socks, they had two pairs of solid navy ones that looked beat up pretty bad and alot of red/white/black gamers left over (home, away and third). they also had a couple pairs of jofa shins in 15 and 16" as well as about 6 brand new pairs of fury shins all for $35 a pair (huge steal). they did however have a good 10 pairs of ccm gloves in navy blue and yellow in 13 and 14" but they were $85 each, the two pairs of rwb ones were $45 but the new ones were 13" ccm tacks. the guy working at the store did tell me that they sold pretty much everything but what they had left was going into the sabres store as soon as it can be put into inventory.

I'll be conducting another Gearage Sale at the Lightning FanFest this Saturday. We'll be starting at noon. We'll be still clearing out a ton of sticks, at lower prices than the last one.

Saba or anyone else at the Sabres sale...did anyone see Kotalik's TPS sticks? And if anyone managed to get any, please let me know, because I'll buy them all.

I'm wondering if the leftover stuff is going to be sold in the Sabres store.

On the right hand sticks I saw a bunch of Drury/Briere Easton SE Teppo Warriors, Kotalik XXXlite still in packaging(snagged one of those should have bought 2 or 3), some CCM Vectors and that was about it nothing TPS

Someone else can chime in if I missed anything

Sounds good Saba, thanks.

I'm guessing he took all his TPS sticks with him to Edmonton when he was traded and let the rest in Buffalo. I love Kotalik's pattern, and I'll typically scoop up one of his TPS sticks that NHL Auctions sells at the end of each year.

Saba or anyone else at the Sabres sale...did anyone see Kotalik's TPS sticks? And if anyone managed to get any, please let me know, because I'll buy them all.

I'm wondering if the leftover stuff is going to be sold in the Sabres store.

If you're desperate for some, they had some Kotalik TPS R8 lites at a sportchek in Calgary. It's the market mall location. You could try phoning and maybe you can buy them over the phone and they can send them to you. I think there were 2 or 3.

So who's in Bawston ready to go lay down a grand? Lol.

If someone does buy gear there... And you happen to pick up an s17 right handed non-grip, and you're willing to sell it..PM me :P

Sens are having one on Sept 13th, its for season ticket holders. Then Sept 19th is open to everyone

I'll pay someone to pick me up a pair of RBK 9k pants size large or if there aren't any just a shell in size large, and a pair of NBH Vapor XXX gloves preferably, or 40s if they do not have the 30s. PM if you're interested.