Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

You may get another shot at them... Ziggy and PowerPlayAuctions didn't get everything.

Is that a hint that you have or know someone who got some of the gear? If so looking to sell any of it?

Has anyone actually bought any Pens stuff recently from Ziggy? I just called the store and the guy I spoke to said that anything they get in stock immediately goes up on eBay. Didn't sound like they had much at this point, unless you are really hard up for 3 year old Nils Ekman gloves. :huh:

Has anyone seen any, or know if there will be any of the Pens 3rd pants / shells up on-line anywhere?

Has anyone seen any, or know if there will be any of the Pens 3rd pants / shells up on-line anywhere?

I'd be in for a set of the third socks if anyone has the hook up

the ECHL's Gwinnett Gladiators are FINALLY having their sale 8/13 at 7pm in the Glads locker room. since the Atlanta Thrashers only have their sale for Season Ticket Holders this is probably your only opportunity to get pro gear at discount prices.

selection varies every year but if you like CCM/RBK 1052 pants there's usually a pretty good selection of new AND used pairs. usually a good selection of RBK helmets and used skates as well.

http://www.gwinnettgladiators.com/news/article.asp?art=894

holy crap what a waste of time this was! first they let some Kid's Club tour group in about 10 minutes before the rest of us. they were only supposed to be touring the locker room but the parents started buying stuff before they let us in. granted they were mostly buying "practice" jerseys and pucks and stuff but when they let the gear buyers in we couldn't even get into the main area because of all the little kids. very few sticks and the ones that were there had jacked up prices because whoever used it had autographed the tape on the blade. why would I want to pay twice as much for a stick that has the signature of some guy who, if he's lucky will only make it to the AHL?

once I did finally get in there just wasn't much decent to choose from. most of the pants were full of rips and 90% of the skates looked like they'd fall apart if you breathed on them. they did have a good selection of helmets and visors but all I walked away with was half a dozen rolls of white tape and a pair of away socks that were in better condition than the ones I got last year.

im going

Im going. Where exactly is the tent gonna be setup? And is there any first dibs to season ticket holders or is it just a first come first serve thing

they better have deals. last years draft party they didnt discount anything much and all they had was junk.

Just picked up a tallinder one95 at the sabres sale. Wow it has a nice mid toe curve.

i just bought two of those. idk where you found the mid part. its a flat blade with a moderate toe hook. skates were dirt cheap as well as socks.

How as the sale?

prices?

a lot of stuff?

they had about a good 200+ pairs of old game and practice socks for $1 a pair. i think ones in packages still were $2 each. pants for $20 a pair. skates were $25 but nothing had sizes so it was just sit down and try on. sticks were $60 each for player sticks which they had a nice selection of and goalie sticks were $40 but idk what they had with those and a couple pairs of gloves for like $10 each, old elbow pads for $10 and some other random gear for dirt cheap. outside of gear they had alot of fan stuff like old programs, yearbooks, posters and junk like that.

the other random stuff was old workout equipment for $175 a piece (ripoff if i must say). a travel trunk for $20 which i almost picked up but realized i didnt have a way to bring it back as well as some old couches for like $30.

Just picked up a tallinder one95 at the sabres sale. Wow it has a nice mid toe curve.

i just bought two of those. idk where you found the mid part. its a flat blade with a moderate toe hook.

Yeah ur right it's not a mid I was like half asleep when I posted that and now I look and it's not mid, remember it was 8:56 am.

did your sticks come with a wrap around the top of the shaft with an envelop and a thing that says all of talinders specifications on it?

i just bought two of those. idk where you found the mid part. its a flat blade with a moderate toe hook.

Yeah ur right it's not a mid I was like half asleep when I posted that and now I look and it's not mid, remember it was 8:56 am.

did your sticks come with a wrap around the top of the shaft with an envelop and a thing that says all of talinders specifications on it?

yes they did and i left it in my buddys car. if only tallinder didnt use a 107 flex and had something that was like 90 it'd be perfect but i cant go wrong for $60 a pop. i should have bought the navy blue shell though but i had a stick in my hand that i didnt pay for yet and the woman chased me away and when i went back it was gone. $50 for the one bag was a huge ripoff and i was upset they didnt have any blades or shafts left over (even the ultra lites and griplites from the store would be fine).