Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

I'll probably be heading up to the Kings sale for the hell of it. I wanna check out some skates. Sucks I can only go on Saturday because I work all week.

Islanders Equipment Sale Prices

All used equipment

Sticks 99.99

Gloves 89.99

Helmets 69.99

Skates 129.99

Pants 69.99

Shells 49.99

I wan gonna make the trip but at those prices I'm staying home and enjoying the weekend

Mostly all solid Navy gloves and pants, only a couple Royal/orange/white colored pieces

No Avs sale that I know of but they have a decent amount of quality stuff right now including gloves and right and left handed sticks.

I wound up with a McCloud and Wolski S19's and a Quincey Miken all with light use for $75 each.

As far as I can remember they had the following:

Lefty (various conditions from 50 - 75 bucks):

- Wolski S19's and SE 16's

- McCloud S19's

- Clark S19's

- Stastny SherWood SOP's and Easton Woodies.

- Variety of SE 16's grip and non grip.

Righty (all new for @125 including tax):

- Foote S19, SE 16 and 2010 Dolomite Spyne.

- Warrior AK 27 - no name

- Preissing S19's

There were more sticks but that is what I remember off the top of my head. Had a decent amount of skates too.

Sabers draft party on the 25th anyone confirm if they are going to do used equipment the same night? My twit said that the Sabers store is going to have deep discounts but did not mention game used

No Avs sale that I know of but they have a decent amount of quality stuff right now including gloves and right and left handed sticks.

I wound up with a McCloud and Wolski S19's and a Quincey Miken all with light use for $75 each.

As far as I can remember they had the following:

Lefty (various conditions from 50 - 75 bucks):

- Wolski S19's and SE 16's

- McCloud S19's

- Clark S19's

- Stastny SherWood SOP's and Easton Woodies.

- Variety of SE 16's grip and non grip.

Righty (all new for @125 including tax):

- Foote S19, SE 16 and 2010 Dolomite Spyne.

- Warrior AK 27 - no name

- Preissing S19's

There were more sticks but that is what I remember off the top of my head. Had a decent amount of skates too.

Any Reebok/CCM gloves in 14in by chance? And any Reebok/CCM helmets? I would really like to have either one of those.

I can't read the rules I submitted to so now I'm stuck with 6 pair of skates of which 5 don't fit.

21 day suspension and permanent PM disable.

For those who have been to Canucks equip sales in the past, how was the selection? I'm tempted to go this year but might not if the selection isn't great.

For those who have been to Canucks equip sales in the past, how was the selection? I'm tempted to go this year but might not if the selection isn't great.

What exactly are you looking for?

Helmets: Not sold for liability reasons. Out of all the sales I've been to I've seen one helmet that wasn't even supposed to be there

Protective: Most are really beat up and stink, you might encounter a few pieces that are brand new but in a really large size like 17" shin pads

Gloves: If you're not in the sale within the first 30minutes don't expect to find any brand new pairs unless you're looking for Reebok gloves with "Canucks" on the cuff.

Sticks: There will be no stick limit this year. If you are not in the sale within the first 30mins don't expect to get a stick, used or new

Pants: Similar to protective, might find one or two items in a really large size brand new. Lots of ripped, stained, heavily used pants to be had

Skates: There are a few barely used or new pairs if you're size 10+. I've seen a couple that had boxes a few sales back that didn't even have the holders mounted yet. Majority of skates are real beat up or prehistoric. I've seen the same Microns for years.

Socks: Haven't seen a pair of Edge socks, one color knit socks go for $10

Goalie Gear: At the last sale they had quite a bit of stuff including Luongo, Sanford, Labarbera, Ellis, Hedberg. Everything was gone except for Hedberg's pads.

IMO the only things worth buying are sticks and gloves, all the other gear is either too expensive or too beat. Don't expect to find any Kesler, Burrows or Hodgson gear either because I'm sure Game Day Auctions will try to snag them all up again.

Meh. I can find ways to fix the protective. I just want shoulder pads and elbow. They have those too right? Smell doesn't mean a thing. I'll just pick up some sticks. How much do the gloves usually cost?? Maybe I'll look for some Warrior or Bauer Pro-4 Rolls. I'm assuming most sizes will be 14''/15''. 16 at the most.

I can't read the rules I submitted to so now I'm stuck with 6 pair of skates of which 5 don't fit.

21 day suspension and permanent PM disable.

owned

Just curious -- are there any equipment managers on the board and if so, for what teams? I know that JR works for the lightning, wasn't sure if there were more....

Meh. I can find ways to fix the protective. I just want shoulder pads and elbow. They have those too right? Smell doesn't mean a thing. I'll just pick up some sticks. How much do the gloves usually cost?? Maybe I'll look for some Warrior or Bauer Pro-4 Rolls. I'm assuming most sizes will be 14''/15''. 16 at the most.

Gloves ran $75-$100 last year depending on condition. There's a $30 price point too but nothing usable. All the $30 gloves have to be 10+ years old, cracked leather, no palms, etc.

I doubt there would be any Warrior gloves since I'm pretty sure only Demitra and Burrows on the current roster wear them. I picked up Davison's Franchises last year brand new but he's not with the team anymore. Demitra's Warriors last year were beat, real beat. They had no palms left whatsoever and for $75... I don't think they're worth it unless you're a big Demitra collector. Burrows' were snagged up by Game Day and I think they wanted $250 or $350 for them.

Your chances of getting 4-Rolls are pretty high but you have to get there early enough. There were a couple pair of brand new 4-Rolls I regretted not buying (ex. Sundins) but the digital palms and mesh gussets on the Davison's were too good to pass up.

Islanders Equipment Sale Prices

All used equipment

Sticks 99.99

Gloves 89.99

Helmets 69.99

Skates 129.99

Pants 69.99

Shells 49.99

I wan gonna make the trip but at those prices I'm staying home and enjoying the weekend

Mostly all solid Navy gloves and pants, only a couple Royal/orange/white colored pieces

Just to add to that some protective equipment will be sold prices should range from $25-$75 for elbow shin and shoulder.

performance palm on a lot of gloves, i had a pair with digital palms, really sticky to start, but was really nice control on the stick, probably the thinnest palm i've ever used

Never had a problem with TPS or Easton's digital palms. TPS just started off kind of crunchy/stiff, but broke in nicely.

Just a single layer. Sometimes I got kinky and added gauze. I don't make a knob on there, in case that makes any difference.

Sorry to take it even more off topic. But how flexible?? Like the micro nash on retail warriors?

More flexible. Well at least after they get broken in.

Sharks Sale at Logitech in SJ :

Thursday, June 24 - 2:00pm to 7:00pm

Friday, June 25 - 10:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday, June 26 - 9:00am to 12:00pm

Sharks Sale at Logitech in SJ :

Thursday, June 24 - 2:00pm to 7:00pm

Friday, June 25 - 10:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday, June 26 - 9:00am to 12:00pm

Are any of those days for only season ticket holders?