Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL 09

On NHL 08 I did a dynasty with the Wings, and when I got 09 I started one with the Kings. I picked the Kings cause they weren't very good, but had loads of cap space to make some deals. I like to make trades and manage free agents and stuff like that, so it's nice to be able to sign some big names and have the space. I ended up winning the Cup with them, and now I've started over as the Canucks.

Come to think of it I usually play against Montreal/Pittsburgh as well, I just usually do random games and pick my hometeam vancouver or the blackhawks cause I enjoy playing as them

I've been using Dallas a lot lately. They have great shots from the point and I suck at defense so having Turco in the net helps alot!

My gamertag is Reyno2ac if anyone wants to beat up on me...lol

I just wanted to say, I'm finally ranked!

I know that this is not a big deal to some but I started playing this game at christmas and after about 200 games, I am ranked...

It took allot of games but im actually pretty good now, I win about 75% of my games and I dont use the cheap goals and dont use obstruction on the players without the puck...

If anyone wants some, holla at me X360: DJ INFERNO12

Hmm, it's a good game, just too easy to score...

You either:

1) (with a righty, doesn't work with lefties) Toe drag from the wing into the centre around the top of the dots, and then snap shot about the goalies right shoulder (decent accuracy is needed).

2) Set up in the offensive zone in dynasty and pass until the goalie does the splits, then fire it into the empty net.

I just wanted to say, I'm finally ranked!

What did you have to do to get ranked?

no clue, started beating guys regularly and eventualy, i was ranked, this being said, it was short lived, im ranked no more...

guys that score cheap goals make online boring

theres supposed to be an update coming out in the next few days that will get rid of or at least limit the use of the cheap goals. they also are going to start calling interference finally

theres supposed to be an update coming out in the next few days that will get rid of or at least limit the use of the cheap goals. they also are going to start calling interference finally

I heard they will be eliminating the ability to pop your player back up after getting hit with the LB button. As far as juicing, its come to the point where the majority of players are juiced...its a bit rediculous.

Juicing?

All the fools that use the 99 glitch so that all their attributes are maxed out to 99. There is word of a new patch that won't allow you into a game if you have more attribute points that don't match up with whichever performance card you have.

I never even heard of juicing. How is it done?

"I didn't hear about how to do this cheat, someone explain how I can break the system's rules"

Juicing?

All the fools that use the 99 glitch so that all their attributes are maxed out to 99. There is word of a new patch that won't allow you into a game if you have more attribute points that don't match up with whichever performance card you have.

this is real stupid that you could bring that online, why dont they use official rosters for online only like NBA 2k9...

Well if people cant use cheap goals of do interference, some guys will have a hard time winning...

I got really good defence and I could not score cheap goals even if I wanted to, As a real hockey fan and a sportsman, I never even tried to lurn to do them, hell I barely use skill stick so much so that I cant deeck on a breakaway but i still manage to win about 75% of my games...

if this game did not have cheap goals and interference not called, the game would be as perfect as could be...

"I didn't hear about how to do this cheat, someone explain how I can break the system's rules"

I don't even play online, I only use BAP maybe once every couple of weeks. I was just curious as to how someone would figure it out. Get off your high horse.

I don't even play online, I only use BAP maybe once every couple of weeks. I was just curious as to how someone would figure it out. Get off your high horse.

i dont think he was gripping at you...

Has anyone else seen this before? In the draft during my Dynasty, there were two players whose "projected round" or whatever was "Franchise" as in franchise players. I've never seen that before in all the different seasons I've done. Is this something new, or just rare to see? Needless to say, the guy that went first overall was a projected franchise player, and is an 81 overall straight out of the draft. The other guy was only like a 77. I traded Pavol Demitra for the 81 overall guy, who's also a RW. I freed up like 3 million in cap space as well, cause Demitra was worth $4.0 million for 1 more year, and this new guy's only worth about $775k for the next 3 years. Plus he's on a 2-way contract.

lol I had this in my dynasty too! I started a dynasty with Phoenix since they have good cap space and pretty good young talent. So anyways, Hanzal's contract year comes up, and I see that there's two franchise players in the draft at the trade deadline. I trade Hanzal to the last place team for 1st round pick. Draft day comes, and my 1st overall pick (I'm still not sure if they do the lottery or not) became the 3rd pick. SHIT. Amazingly, the franchise player was still available. The 2nd pick team didn't take him for some stupid reason. I take him, and he's an 87 straight outta the draft. Come July 1, Hanzal's (By now, I think he's an 85) on the market :lol: and I pick him up 6 years @ 4m and Carey Price is available too...signed him too. Pretty much my most awesome GM moment :lol:

Is anyone elses game not switching sides anymore? My team goes the same way every period..

cant you change that in the visual settings

glitch goals are really starting to make me mad, what happened to just playing a good game of hockey, it really makes me angry when im playing a good game against someone and i go up one goal in the third period and they startdoing glitch goals so they dont lose.

Is anyone elses game not switching sides anymore? My team goes the same way every period..

Look in your options about the home team direction and make sure it is set to alternate. It might've gotten changed to always up or always down.

cant you change that in the visual settings

glitch goals are really starting to make me mad, what happened to just playing a good game of hockey, it really makes me angry when im playing a good game against someone and i go up one goal in the third period and they startdoing glitch goals so they dont lose.

i ear ya, whats funny is that some guys start doing it at the begining of the game, as soon as they pull it off, im out...