Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL 09

I got one - MORE (ALOT MORE) INTERFERENCE CALLS IN ONLINE GAMES.

Oh, I got another one - LESS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS BODYCHECKS THROWN 100+ TIMES IN ONLINE GAMES.

:angry:

I went back a few pages but I don't have time to read 60+ pages, is there a team from members of this site or is it just adding gamertags to your friends list and hope someone is on to play with? I'd love to play with some mature players who want to actually play some hockey rather online.

GT: EightySecond

add me!

Got 1.5 seasons of BAP done (I don't play very often) before I got kinda tired of it and started in Dynasty mode...and I've since had quite a few rushes broken-up by teammates who were forced/pushed offsides by someone coming-up on the backcheck behind them. It's fucking infuriating.

Don't you love it when you're trying to enter the zone with the puck and one of your CPU-controlled teammates gets in your way and refuses to move, putting him offsides as you try to push past him? Now that's infuriating.

Me and my cousin were playing our EASHL team, and we played these guys who refused to play goalie, but my cousin played goal anyways(hes not very good) so the game starts and they get called for interference not even 10 seconds into the clock, by the end of the first they had over 10 pim and 100 hits, needless to say I scored 5 goals against them all on the PP.

I got one - MORE (ALOT MORE) INTERFERENCE CALLS IN ONLINE GAMES.

Oh, I got another one - LESS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS BODYCHECKS THROWN 100+ TIMES IN ONLINE GAMES.

:angry:

ill agree that the interference is brutal, getting hit without the puck messes up the game...

and guys freezing on a pass for a one timer

wait wait wait. Alex Picard is rated an 88 in this game?

This must be after some time of progression. He is not an 88 out of the box or with the most recent roster update.

What I would like is there to be a difference between a ruffian and a grinder. In other words, you have guys like John Madden and Jere Lehtinen who are GRN player types because they are top-flight defensive forwards. Jody Shelley, on the other hand, is also a GRN player type when he's just a mauler. I'm fine if GRN continues to be fighters and people who can really body check, but there should be a player type for guys like Lehtinen and Sami Kapanen (even though I guess he plays in Finland now, no one would ever call him a fighter) where you can have very high defensive stats for a forward without having to have an 80+ in checking.

This was my play style when I played, so it's disappointing to create myself in BAP and end up blowing people up on body checks when I was never the sort of player who could/would do that. I modeled my game more after Lehtinen and Kapanen and those types.

I don't think making your defensive forward a SNP or something else (Datsyuk and I think Zetterberg are both DNG for example) is an acceptable solution.

is there a roster update yet that has sundin with the canucks or will they wait till after trade deadline? Im not even sure ive got the roster updates installed for offline play..it always asks when playing online to download roster but offline lang is still on the hawks..

how do i do it for ps3 to update offline rosters?

is there a roster update yet that has sundin with the canucks or will they wait till after trade deadline? Im not even sure ive got the roster updates installed for offline play..it always asks when playing online to download roster but offline lang is still on the hawks..

how do i do it for ps3 to update offline rosters?

when you download the online roster, quit the game your in then go and save your roster and overwrite "Roster1" then it should save for next time

i was also wondering this yesterday and i found to try that and it seems to work :)

yea hes a sloth but he can shoot that puck

im just wondering what is everyones fav team to use...

i usually use thrashers...kovalchuk is unreal

I like to play as the Sabres since it's only an hour away from where I live. I've been playing Be A Pro, true height and weight 5'7" 190lbs, playing through my third season. I wanted to get called up the Sabres from the Rochester Americans so I started on them until I realized I had forgotten Buffalo doesn't pull from the Amerks anymore. I'm currently playing on the Binghamton Senators 2nd line.

I can't buy a goal I'm so bad, I usually shoot high and I miss the net and hit the glass behind the goalie and my low shots never go in. I've gotten quite a few assists as I seem to be able to feed the puck to an open team mate but I can't get goals myself to save my life.

I use the Devils or Predators since I'm not one of those queers who use a team just because they're rated well.

Being a Bruins fan, i stick to using the Bruins, it's not like they're stacked with immense amounts of talent, but are a good solid team, and Chara has to have one of the hardest shots i've ever seen in the game.

I like any team that has two good lines, beacuse I think you play your top 2 lines way more than you actually would in a game. I hate to say it, but I like using the Pens just because Sid and Malkin are both beasts in the game. Detroit also is obviously another team with 2 lines that can kill people. I used to like Chicago with Lang on the 2nd line with the original rosters, but I don't use them as much now that's he off the team.

I play as Toronto about half the time I guess, but it gets kind of depressing.

that reminds me, playing through my Be A Pro season, I went up against the Pens and holy crap, Ovechkin must have been traded to them during my second season or something. Playing against Crosby, Malkin, Gonchar and Ovechkin wasn't fun, I was completely dominated.

It really pisses me off when I can play 8 games in one night and each time my opponent either selects Pittsburgh, Montreal, Detroit or San Jose. In fact, it's rare when anyone I play selects teams other than those. When I see someone pick one of those teams, I just go with Detroit and usually I school them and make it my goal to not let them touch the puck.

But when someone picks a team like Atlanta, Boston, St. Louis, etc. I will always pick a comparable team. And usually those are good games.

I use the Devils or Predators since I'm not one of those queers who use a team just because they're rated well.

agreed completely. So many people are using montreal and detroit its crazy. Last few times ive played against montreal i just lock in at goalie to make it interesting. Other than that i use Tampa Bay, LA kings, or the preds.