Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL 09

i played a club game last week against a team that was ranked like 10th or something and all they did was glitch goals i dont think thats right at all

i played a club game last week against a team that was ranked like 10th or something and all they did was glitch goals i dont think thats right at all

Ive been there before...it totally takes the fun and realism out of the game.

has anyone experienced missing player(s) in their dynasty mode?

i recently made a trade for toews and after the trade went through, he was not on my roster for the rest of the season! until the resigning stage right after the draft, he appeared as a . on the list! a . (period!!!!) it froze my resigning as well and my dynasty was all but finito as it would not let me simulate to july 1st :angry:

this all with a ps3, anybody have this happen to them and found a way to fix this glitch?

i agree with the glitch goals... i myself can do them, but unless im playing a buddy that i just want to screw with i almost never use them. it takes all the fun away from the game.

i agree with the glitch goals... i myself can do them, but unless im playing a buddy that i just want to screw with i almost never use them. it takes all the fun away from the game.

how do you do em? I mean did you actually waste time lurning these goals? I'm too busy playing hockey to practice that...

I have a hard time believing that you "almost never use them", If a guy is beating you like 4 - 0, Id be hard pressed to see you not resort to that...

I myself cant do em to that cant come into play, I just take my beating and keep it movin...

there is a couple on where you can shoot through the 5hole, one where you can score on the goal line when you are next to the net, one where you can shoot over the goalies right side, and theres others

just signed into xbox live and downloaded the new update. what does this update entail? havent ran into anyone trying a glotch goal yet, so dont know if that was a fix or not.

i think the new update has done something with the penalties sensitivity too i have got about 20 penalties in 3 games

i think the new update has done something with the penalties sensitivity too i have got about 20 penalties in 3 games

i believe nearly every interference is called now. Spent like an entire period on the penalty kill :D

It also seems like the glitch goals arent working as much. The one guy i played that kept trying them, only beat me by 2 goals. Thats also how i found out about more interference calls. I hit his guys every chance i had. Longest 5 on 3 ive ever had to kill off...

I just played a OTP game and it's so much better without the juicers and glitch goals...interference is much more realistic then before. One guy on the other team had about 10 minors for interference, it was pretty hilarious. I noticed some guys still try and pull off the glitch goals and get stuffed everytime. I'm not sure why EA didn't make the game like this in the first place.

You guys must hit everything that moves away from the puck. I've played 5 or 6 games now with the patch and I think I've only taken 1 interference call?

True. And plus there are all the people that play that know nothing about the rules or positioning and just play to hit and fight.

ah the patch is refreshing, the glitch goals are far and few, you actually have to work to get a goal, even guys that would get garantied breakaways are struggling to put them in...

The interference call and boarding calls are wonderfull, guys that cant play hockey like its suppose to be played will be frustrated....

up to now i give the patch 2 thumbs up...

I have not tried out the patch yet.

My only real annoyances with game were

-the slapshot from the goal line after circling the net

-the constant goalie 'desperation save' after a pass across the offensive zone

-the goals where the goalie dives across the net if you stickhandle towards the hash marks while on the goal linehuuu

-ridiculous hits, i mean every single hit was huuuge

-too many stick infraction penalties

I think thats it for my list, or at least what i can think of off the top of my head.

Anyways, were these fixed? And yes, I did read the EA Sports Article on the patch, but i jsut wanted to hear from someone who has played it.

I have not tried out the patch yet.

My only real annoyances with game were

-the slapshot from the goal line after circling the net

-the constant goalie 'desperation save' after a pass across the offensive zone

-the goals where the goalie dives across the net if you stickhandle towards the hash marks while on the goal linehuuu

-ridiculous hits, i mean every single hit was huuuge

-too many stick infraction penalties

I think thats it for my list, or at least what i can think of off the top of my head.

Anyways, were these fixed? And yes, I did read the EA Sports Article on the patch, but i jsut wanted to hear from someone who has played it.

i havent had anyone try the slapshot on the goal line on me today and i have played about 15 games so i think it might be done

the pass across the net still works but not as good or frequent

again none on the diving goalie so im guessing its done

the hits are still there

and imo the penalties have got worse then ever you get called for everything