Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lufria

New Mission Skate?

Hey, i was watching the first PRO tier 1 game today at TORHS Nationals and saw one of their players with an all white skate i've never seen before - had streaks of green going around the skate, and clearly said Mission on them They looked absolutely sick.

I think i have a few pictures, but want to make sure i'm not breaking any rules by posting them. Can i post them?

I agree with Mattzilla. If someone is wearing them already, then they aren't secret anymore.

On the other hand, you might have pictures of a prototype skate. One of my teammates had a deal with Tour. He got prototypes of the skates before they came out, most recently the Code Carbon. He has sinced switched to Mission. He also had his own wheel line from Revision.

Yes and with swiftness...LETS SEE'EM....I must say though from the description they almost sound like white assins with green lines instead of blk/red....I was hoping Mission was going to get away from the all white skate and go with a basic black model...oh well we shall see....

Patience is a virtue.

Lufria is playing in Buffalo (Torhs), so hes got other things to worry about. Last I talked to him, as soon as he got his camera cord, he would upload the pics.

Patience, smatience! Gimme pics!

I second that...lol...naaa Im sure he is busy and will get them up as soon as he gets a free moment...

well the pictures didn't come out NEARLY as good as i thought they would. i'm going to take better pictures in the next game he plays in, in about an hour. Here's what i have right now:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/lu...e6-CanAm006.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/lu...e6-CanAm004.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/lu...e6-CanAm005.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/lu...e6-CanAm002.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m180/lu...e6-CanAm001.jpg

I'll get more later!

I thought they were really nice. Obvesiously we're just judging on appearance here, but i wonder what will actually be on the skate. (What is actually improved?)

I also know that Labeda debuted it's new wheel to the market today by giving all of the Cyclones the new wheels. i'll have more on that tommorow.

(and in completely unrelated news, Revision is scheduled to launch a skate/boot at NARCH 2008)

Interesting skates, holding off judgment until I see them up close and personal.

Is it just me or does it look like Jerry Osterkamp is using the Hummr Chassis on these skates?

I hope that the tougne on them is customised, looks too wide for me

The_game, that's what I thought as well, although it is more likely to be a new look vanguard frame

But then again, picture #4, that silver to yellow colour scheme....

Interesting skates, holding off judgment until I see them up close and personal.

Is it just me or does it look like Jerry Osterkamp is using the Hummr Chassis on these skates?

thought so too

Disgusting.

And not in the good way.

I agree 100%....all white to me personally is just tacky...I guess Mission will loose out on at least myself not buying their skates for that simple fact alone, no matter how good they feel/preform I couldnt bring myself to put those ugly snowballs on my feet...I hope we are wrong and Mission comes out with something better...Yet another let down from a company I used to be so faithful too....ugghhh

maybe the 2nd in line will be all black......

I hope so...The past 3 years I have just not been impressed with Mission gear...Although I have liked bits and pieces of it...The wicked 5 skates were awsome...I liked the Boss fit just couldnt stand the white....And the glove designs have been horrible since the M-1,L-7 days although again I like the fuel 130's....I wish they would put out some updated throwback editions of some of Missions first 5 years gear..skates,gloves,pants...It just seemed better back then, maybe because the compition then was so week and now a few more companies have some quality stuff...But that is my personal opinion and Mission sells enough gear to give a rats ass about my opinion..lol

Thinking about it more, it kinda looks reminisent of the nike quest hi-ho silvers... especially if the piping from the roller daddys where put on them... IMO both of those skates looked pretty nice, should be better once we get some more pictures :)