Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lufria

New Mission Skate?

After looking at those skates the Boss skates dont seem so bright white after all...lol....Im looking forward myself to the next model...Is there not any pics of those skates from the Mission booth there?.....Thanks for the pics though... Around Nov. is that when the 09' mission line drops in stores?...

Again, I'll say that I can't stand that green. <_<

I agree, I dont really care for the color schemes of the past couple of years...however they know what sells and if you take a good look at the youngsters wiping around the rinks you'll see those bright neon colors everywhere...when they design the skates they look at the kids minds and the parents wallets...Fletch wouldnt it be nice if we could design our own Mission skate from the ground up?...lol

I say again... I REALLY like those skates. Not sure about the green, but definitely digging the white mesh-type material. Would have been better with a royal blue instead of the green maybe, but nonetheless I will be trying these on!!

the sticks they use are actually Easton, RBK, and Sher-wood. Yes those are Labeda Hummers on Jerrys Skate. THe white ones are the High end, The Black ones are second to the top, they have a red stripe going through it instead of the lime green. I will pass the idea to itan for DangL Production Sticks though...

Just getting back from narch and got to see the skates. I am not 100% sure, but I believe the second in line skate is called the Commander. Imagine the white as black and the lime green as a crimson red. Beautiful skate. Sorry, but I was unable to get any pics, but I'm sure someone here could photoshop it to get an idea.

Never realized how productive us MSH members can be with finding out about new equipment and etc. I can't wait to find out about Missions new gear.

Commanders eh? I'll wait to see them...

Never realized how productive us MSH members can be with finding out about new equipment and etc. I can't wait to find out about Missions new gear.

Commanders eh? I'll wait to see them...

Very Productive...or it may be we just nag the right people till they give us a peek....

I think they should make 1933 stickers.

That is what it is all about.

I think the new Mission skates look good, but not as good as they would if Justin "God Bless His Soul" Hofman was still in charge.

lol...Thanks pinky...Who said I wasn't involved with Mission 2009 products? I did the designs, and Joe and Sean did all the leg work and evolved the designs...A group effort..

I think the new Mission skates look good, but not as good as they would if Justin "God Bless His Soul" Hofman was still in charge.

judging by your handle nothing Mission does from here on out will ever measure up. what is the point of closing your mind? we have lots of good things in the works and Justin still has some influence. it's all good!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the top tier skates have been white so far, and the second tier being all black or something...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the top tier skates have been white so far, and the second tier being all black or something...

That's my impression too.

Any insider for the spec's on the new line? Major changes from the Syndicate line? Zac, Justin?

Thanks guys.

B.

LACED OUT PINK! LACES OUT!!!!!!!

Zac, inside joke...

knock .. knock......