Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lufria

New Mission Skate?

there is a picture on the narch website of greg thompson with purple mission gloves

Dont know about the purple, but I really like the gloves design, kinda getting a look bit back to a traditional style opposed to where Mission has been headed with the glove like, some all black would look great...

CJ texted me this earlier, it's a little blurry but you get the idea. I'm really digging the black with red piping.

mission-red.jpg

EDIT: Bigger picture link

That looks awesome. The frame looks sick. The boot looks sick. The entire thing just looks hot

Hyper wheels again?

EDIT: bigger picture

spent a lot of time this past weekend around the mission booth at narch. I'm personally very picky about my gloves and have never really liked the feel of the mission gloves until now. The feel is absolutely incredible. No bells and whistles, just incredibly soft feel and light. They feel just like some of the best pro stock gloves I've seen, but better. I'm sure people won't believe me till they try them for themselves.

The new skate is also amazing.. all the new models are very nice. Just not a huge fan of the green but the younger guys on my team seemed to like it.

Hats off to mission. I have always been a ccm/rbk guy but it looks like i'll be switching this season for gloves and probably skates too.

2689611743_20407f1a9b.jpg

picture from the NARCh website, look pretty tight to me, but looking forward to a HQ pic of the black, lower model

picture from the NARCh website, look pretty tight to me, but looking forward to a HQ pic of the black, lower model

Those are SICK!! Would look pretty sweet with Sprungs with a matching dye job! :D

"Those aren't the retail chassis, I imagine...." Fletch

They aren't white Sprung HI-LO's with lime green hardware, for sure, but I'm totally on the boots.

The skates and gloves are really nice...When I did the new gloves, I wanted to go back to basics, and come with something clean, flexible, and comfortable. A complete departure of where we had been with the gloves.

i can't wait to get out on the road with the new line! great job Justin. i am sure you and Riles had some fun! i really like how the ball is very soft on the boots. solid support in the ankles and softer ball for expansion- great move!

Z

I'm not feeling the purple/white gloves, but I'm definitely liking the all white gloves. One question though, is it me or do the purple/white gloves have a very small cuff?

Refer to the following link for the white and purple/white gloves:

http://www.narch.com/gallery/pictures/sjday823.JPG

ahhhhh... Pat Reeee!!!! LOL!

So when can we start looking for this 09' Mission gear to start popping up?....And the prices on the 08' skates to drop...I need some Boss skates...

It looks great, like a cross between a One90 and Vapor in boot construction. I can also see the similarities to the new Mission ice skate too.

I heard that the current Syndicate line will be kept and that in addition to that there will be the "Black Boss" (instead of the actual Boss model) and the "Commander".

Production would start around october-november and released to public around x-mas...

Anyone having more info about this? I don't know if my source was 100% reliable.

Zak, Justin?

cheers,

Brice

from reading here and another board, the line-up will be:

Boss Black (still a white skate though)

Commander (black skate, also with a mag frame)

Assassin

Soldier Black

and the SX line will be unchanged

The Commander also has a mag frame? That is really cool if it does, I have never seen a 2nd line skate from Mission or anyone in general have a mag frame. Kudos to Mission if this is true.