Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lufria

New Mission Skate?

Those pics of the new Mission ice skates look damn sweet, if they could make an inline version of those Id be all over them...

+1 to that

I got MUCH better pictures in the second game, much much better. i'll have them up tomorrow morning.

i think the all white look is sweet, especially since no other company is doing it (for inline). Those look good enough I might convert to mission. I'm excited to see the revision boot at NARCh next week. :rolleyes:

are those inline or ice boots ? cause it looks likes a humer chassis on the first pic ...all white looks sick if you know how to rock them on the rink lol dudes wearing them like a pair of nike uptowns with the tongue sticking out and his jeans in the shoes

Not a fan of the all white skates, then again if I was flashy enough to pull them off I might. And a little off topic but I wonder what stick he is using, I don't see any graphics on it..

Not a fan of the all white skates, then again if I was flashy enough to pull them off I might. And a little off topic but I wonder what stick he is using, I don't see any graphics on it..

did he just use white tape and tape the whole shaft? The bottom looks like a XXXX to me. I see a little bit of red in the lower shaft.

I like the all white, and there is an all black model as well...

An interesting comment is that many people say that the old product was great, but when I actually give them an old item to try on, they quickly change their minds. A perfect example was the old Bilt-Rite Gloves. Everyone said how great they where, but once they put them on it is a different story.

One last thing on the Jerry's skates is he undoes his top two or three eyelets, which is causing the tongue to stick out. The tongue is a 9mm Pro Felt tongue. This is the same tongue that is used on the NHL skates.

Will that tongue be on the retail model?

As for the black model, hopefully it's a black "version" of the high-end and not a black "model" of the new line (lower-end skate like the 7500 a few years back).

Yes...It will be on Retail...

The all white in person look cool...The fabric is really cool.

Uh-oh...no mention about a Black high-end skate! ;)

They actually do look pretty good.

I tried real hard, but I wasn't able to avoid watching roller hockey for the entire week...I was actually doing some running around at work last night and ended-up in their dressing room. The skates look pretty good - but I have to wonder why Mission's poster-boy is wearing an NBH bucket.

*I'm pretty sure this is my first post in the RH forum. Go me.*

They actually do look pretty good.

I tried real hard, but I wasn't able to avoid watching roller hockey for the entire week...I was actually doing some running around at work last night and ended-up in their dressing room. The skates look pretty good - but I have to wonder why Mission's poster-boy is wearing an NBH bucket.

*I'm pretty sure this is my first post in the RH forum. Go me.*

Got a problem with roller hockey Lkpt? ;)