Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lufria

New Mission Skate?

personal preference, Osterkamp probably just prefers the all 80 set up of the labeda frame.

I think I am going to hold out on my judgment on these skates until I see the black skate Justin has mentioned.

Ugh...not liking the neon green. They should have just replaced that part with black, then made an inverse color version with the boot mostly black and the accents white.

if there were such a thing as xbox360 skates, these would be they.

That's what it is! I knew I had seen that color scheme somewhere else and it was bugging the hell out of me! :P

Yea just not a fan of the all white....Guess it will be the next down or third down all black version AGAIN....MISSION please make a top of the line model that is all black, snowballs are so played out.....

MISSION please make a top of the line model that is all black

I'm with you on that. Why is the predominantly white skate always the top of the line skate? Why can't it be second or third in line? I mean I like the predominantly white skate and I don't have deep pockets, so if it's second or third in line, it would be more affordable for me. It's definitely something to consider. Perhaps Mission Hockey should consider a yearly flip-flop of colour schemes to satisfy its buyers, aesthetically. For example, the top of line skate in 2009 would be all white, and in 2010, it would be all black... etc.

By the way, thanks for posting the pictures Lufria.

No problem buddy - I'm a roller guy, never played an organized ice game except at the MSH skate.

Not a fan of the all white skates, then again if I was flashy enough to pull them off I might. And a little off topic but I wonder what stick he is using, I don't see any graphics on it..

did he just use white tape and tape the whole shaft? The bottom looks like a XXXX to me. I see a little bit of red in the lower shaft.

The sticks they were using we're "Dangl Productions" sticks. All the did was tape the higher half of the stick and spraypaint the bottom half. Cheap, i know, but they're huge supporters of the company.

Not a fan of the all white skates, then again if I was flashy enough to pull them off I might. And a little off topic but I wonder what stick he is using, I don't see any graphics on it..

did he just use white tape and tape the whole shaft? The bottom looks like a XXXX to me. I see a little bit of red in the lower shaft.

The sticks they were using we're "Dangl Productions" sticks. All the did was tape the higher half of the stick and spraypaint the bottom half. Cheap, i know, but they're huge supporters of the company.

Im assuming those are not retail sticks?....I have seen these Dangl production guys on youtube..some sick players, but what is Dangl productions?

Gentlemen, I was browsing around the Mission site and came up with something.

Check out this link, http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=missionskatewk9.png

I zoomed in as much as I could and I think I've found another skate in the new mission line. If you compare it to the other pictures it looks very similar, maybe the second tier model. If you want a better look, go to Mission's website and look in the Mission Cup Arizona Photo Gallery, the second picture is where I got that shot from.

Is it the top of the line? From that picture and the full sized one on the website it defiantly looks a lot like the pair of white skates from torhs and I think it’s a much better looking skate. Well the back of it is.

Again...looks good...But their is no way I could see myself in all white and neon green skates...Yet again disappointed...But Im sure the teeny bobbers will eat that skate up, which after all is the market Mission shoots for...It is better looking than I thought, but just to WHITE for my game...lol

Justin, so if the black one isent the second one down is it the third like the wicked 5's which actully turned out to be some of my favorite skates in awhile....

:o Woahhhhh whoever said Xbox 360 nailed that one on the head....

On the other hand it's a pretty clean looking skate, I'm also not a huge fan of white skates but its niceeee lol.

those are hot i must say id def rock those in a heart beat but then again i my last mission purchase were wicked 1s and that was the worst purchase i ever made

You guys will like the next skate down. It will curb all those who can't handle the white. I didn't originally design it all white, it just evolved to it. Joe and Sean did a great job taking my new designs and finishing them...

id rock those with lime green laces.

Definatly agree with you there..

Those are sweet looking skates, can't wait to see the 2nd highest model now justin :lol:

PS: what an awesome 1st post, JSP