Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lufria

New Mission Skate?

just gonna be another let down like all the mission stuff

Look at some of the pics before you start talking out of your ass. I held all of the new equipment and was extremely impressed. More then I have been in a few years. Im actually considering picking up a pair of the skates, and Ive converted for ever. The gloves are great too.

Sure Mission has had issues with some items....Every company in the world has....Has Mission always stood behind their product and fixed/replace it? Yes. Mission has the best warranty and customer service in the business...

When you throw out jackass comments like the one a couple post above, you just make yourself look ignorant.

It is more thank ok to not like Mission product...Most companies make good product. It is just a matter of taste and preference....

I'm just saying, since Mission started their first helium line, I think the quality and comfort went down a little and Mission started focusing more on flashyness. After buying a pair of the heliums and wicked 1s and having several problems with both of those, I'm just not a big fan of Mission anymore. The new skates, however, are really sick.

hey

id ont no if any body was at FIRS in Philladelphia

but i was playing against team usa and their was a kid on their who had some prototype missions

but they were nothing like the 1s shown in these pictures

did anybody else see those?

hey

id ont no if any body was at FIRS in Philladelphia

but i was playing against team usa and their was a kid on their who had some prototype missions

but they were nothing like the 1s shown in these pictures

did anybody else see those?

I saw something similar as well. I played State Wars against this kid from Cali (Duran?) That had weird Missions that I had never seen before. Didn't look like the Ice ones, and vaguely looked like the new Mission roller series.

I saw something similar as well. I played State Wars against this kid from Cali (Duran?) That had weird Missions that I had never seen before. Didn't look like the Ice ones, and vaguely looked like the new Mission roller series.

which age group were you playing? maybe there will be something on the IDI site...

They are not vapors. They had a Mission "M". And im sure no pictures will be "released" because I dont think they are a actual model. Prototype most likely.

I agree with Kovalchuk about them being prototypes. I saw that player a couple months ago in Irvine, and thought to myself that those must be prototypes for the wicked lights or something because they were pretty torn up when i saw them.

I'm just saying, since Mission started their first helium line, I think the quality and comfort went down a little and Mission started focusing more on flashyness.

again, personal opinion. I feel the quality of mission skates has gone up. The wicked skates are a great skate. People complained and complained about making a stiff boot, so... it was stiff. If you put in the time, once it breaks in and forms to your foot, its a great skate. Light and responsive. Its not a great fit right out of the box. You cant keep making boring black boots, they need to stand out. Playing 3 sometimes 4 times a week, plus random drop in sessions, pick up games, and tournaments, I've put about 220 games on mine...and they are holding up excellently. Better than any mission skate I had before. I'm 6'5 and (was pre injury) 215 or so pounds and I feel you couldn't ask for much more out of a skate.

I have just noticed that on IW there is only 1 colour of mission BOSS inline trousers on there so it lead me to think...

Is it just the skates that or changing, or is everything else (skates,trousers,gloves ect.) changing too?