Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

It wont come to retail. It would have debuted right around now but with when Bauer acquired mission/itech, they did away with mission's helmets since bauer is very strong in that catagory. I'd message JR at his tamba bay e-mail and see if he has any left. NHL teams are just about the only places to get them.

WRONG- it's a Brooklynite Marksman without a logo.

If you aren't positive, don't speculate.

KryptOng- NNE fits nearly identical to a VN Intake. At retail, close to an S9. However, this also depends whether or not the NME has the suspension system, or just a traditional VN lining.

my bad :( from the lines, it gave me the impression that it was that wooden bauer, since i had never seen a brroklynite before. sorry for the confusion..

Isn't specualtion done when you aren't sure? If he posted when he was positive, he would be stating fact, not speculating.

Isn't specualtion done when you aren't sure? If he posted when he was positive, he would be stating fact, not speculating.

It is impossible to speculate, when are sure about the fact.

It is impossible to speculate, when are sure about the fact.

Yes... that's my point.

k2nt54.jpg

Is There going to be a new synergy line? because that kinda looks like Synergy graphics (a lil)

After this actually get released. And that stick Hoss is using is a sprayed XXXX.

A new synergy line just came out .. it goes in rotation. After a bit a new one will come out but not for awhile, then a new stealth will probably come out, then a new synergy ect, if it continues the way easton seemed to do it since the stealth and the synergy were together