Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

Let me get this straight, the Swizzle stick? Warrior continues to make itself the joke of the hockey industry.

a joke all the way to the bank though.

ovie warrior stick...intriguing.

Does anybody know anything about the Warrior Ovechkin stick? Was it made to try and tempt him to switch from CCM to Warrior? The colors made me think maybe it was a mock-up for the All Star Game? We wouldn't be lucky enough to get that at retail..... right?

Let me get this straight, the Swizzle stick? Warrior continues to make itself the joke of the hockey industry.

So true. If they wanted to attract kids, they could call it the dangler or something, all of phew would buy multiple.

What happened to the link to the holiday Warrior gear?

JR said he'll address it when the time is right

So true. If they wanted to attract kids, they could call it the dangler or something, all of phew would buy multiple.

I think Brooklynite has a stick named that. Is it me or is that company gaining a little traction? I'm noticing more and more ads, yet I've never seen anyone use it. I still think they'll be best remembered for those shenanagins that guy pulled.

On phew everybody kisses that guys ass every time something brooklynite is posted.. I don't find there gloves that nice tbh..

I think Brooklynite has a stick named that. Is it me or is that company gaining a little traction? I'm noticing more and more ads, yet I've never seen anyone use it. I still think they'll be best remembered for those shenanagins that guy pulled.

Well, around here anyway. The majority of consumers don't have a clue about it.

I've heard their top-end sticks aren't terrible, but the ones I've held were nothing special.

What "shenanigans" did he pull, could someone enlighten me?

Oh totally. I wouldn't take that stuff if it were free.

I agree with you, that stuff looks horrible. Well maybe I'd play street hockey with their sticks (if I got them for free).

New Bauer stick, not sure what model it is tho... X:60 maybe?

6451_121424725129_604770129_2949919_7808047_n.jpg

Yes, that is the X60. If you click the picture and zoom in, you can see the x60 logo near the change from red to white.

Warrior Rep came in and gave us the rundown on the new sticks(Dolo, Swizzle, Anthem, Abyss), and showed us the new Eraser gloves, pretty sick.