Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

Anyone else notice that it looked like Nikalas Lidstrom was wearing One95's tonight?? It seems like he's slowly parting ways with Easton...actually he doesn't anything, that's easily visible atleast, Easton anymore. Warrior stick and gloves, One95 skates...he always wore CCM buckets though.
you saw the one95 skates, but failed to notice the warrior gloves and stick?

You read the comment on the skates, but failed to read the rest of my post? ;)

[pic]

Does anyone else really like the look of Kunitz's gloves? Between the Bauer logo and the Pens colorway I just love how they look.

does anyone have four rolls with the new bauer logo? i havent seen any yet i don't think, did i miss them?

I find it interesting Bauer is rebranding the Vapor XXXX's from NBH. All that talk about leaving existing products branded as they were. I winder if they'll change the retail XXXX's as well.

[pic]

Does anyone else really like the look of Kunitz's gloves? Between the Bauer logo and the Pens colorway I just love how they look.

does anyone have four rolls with the new bauer logo? i havent seen any yet i don't think, did i miss them?

I've seen the new retail Bauer 4-rolls at just hockey SFS. I think the retail Vapors will stay as NBH and pros get the Bauer logo

I find it interesting Bauer is rebranding the Vapor XXXX's from NBH. All that talk about leaving existing products branded as they were. I winder if they'll change the retail XXXX's as well.

Product that they have lots of back stock of is not being rebranded, (supreme sticks and skates, all helmets except the new 5100 and 1500). New product and those that were essentially out of stock got the rebranding. When it comes time for a product refresh (like the supreme protective line just got), the logos change.

i'm suprised that chelios is able to play defense so well with a stick that short.

ya at first I thought we were looking at his stick cause that's what stood out the most

i'm suprised that chelios is able to play defense so well with a stick that short.

Wait, he CAN play defense? Fooled me :lol:

Savard using a Warrior that I was not able to find in the '09 cat.

That's "The Disher" graphic. Custom designed with his full input...Daggers, Chrome and Savard91 center logo.

Neat graphics... but I want the gloves. :P