Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

I actually like the Bauer branding on them, but I think the NBH logo looks better on the 4 rolls than the Bauer logo does. The NBH has so many different colorway possibilities that make the Bauer logo look a little boring.

Looking at the Pens XXXX's on EWH they definitely look to be 40's with a new branding. I'm happy they have done away with the swoosh, which is a little hypocritical because when I was 10 and 13 I loved the Nike stuff.

i thought they were 40s but wanted to see if someone might have seen some thing i didnt and it does look better without the nbh logo in my opinion

I was surprised nobody mentioned it already, it looks almost like an ak27 one piece just with the colours inverted, kind of like what Ryan Smyth had with the islanders.

Looking at the Pens XXXX's on EWH they definitely look to be 40's with a new branding. I'm happy they have done away with the swoosh, which is a little hypocritical because when I was 10 and 13 I loved the Nike stuff.

Dude, the NikeBauer braning is vintage, classic, RETRO!! You're such a newb!! hehe.

I thought the NB branding looked pretty suave, but I don't mind the new Bauer branding either. Bauer rarely makes a mistake in that department IMO.

ept_sports_nhl_experts-849633677-12.jpg

RBK Uppers with either a warrior shell or lowers.

The Hossa Warrior shell that popped up on ebay looked suspiciously like and Easton lower with a big "W" stitched on the leg. Even the interior looked Easton, especially where Hoss was embroidered....

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-STOCK-RED-WINGS-WA...93%3A1|294%3A50

Edit: Looks like the belt hanging off Hossa says Easton too. Those are easy enough to change out though.

I thought the NB branding looked pretty suave, but I don't mind the new Bauer branding either. Bauer rarely makes a mistake in that department IMO.

We'll warm up to it, its new and scary right now :P

I was surprised nobody mentioned it already, it looks almost like an ak27 one piece just with the colours inverted, kind of like what Ryan Smyth had with the islanders.

I had thought on the "backhand" side of the AK, the colors are inverted.... I may be wrong, I only caught a quick peek at it.

The Hossa Warrior shell that popped up on ebay looked suspiciously like and Easton lower with a big "W" stitched on the leg. Even the interior looked Easton, especially where Hoss was embroidered....

Edit: Looks like the belt hanging off Hossa says Easton too. Those are easy enough to change out though.

He's been using it for a while. I did notice that he's wearing some interesting pants; RBK uppers, Warrior lowers and Easton belt. haha.

;)

ept_sports_nhl_experts-849633677-12.jpg

He's been using it for a while. I did notice that he's wearing some interesting pants; RBK uppers, Warrior lowers and Easton belt. haha.

;)

I was trying to point out that his lowers are probably eastons, not warriors. ;)

;)

I was trying to point out that his lowers are probably eastons, not warriors. ;)

Yeah, well you also have a pic to go by. :P

Anyone else notice that it looked like Nikalas Lidstrom was wearing One95's tonight?? It seems like he's slowly parting ways with Easton...actually he doesn't anything, that's easily visible atleast, Easton anymore. Warrior stick and gloves, One95 skates...he always wore CCM buckets though.

Lol...I'm assuming it's been covered before or he's been wearing them for awhile. I was too lazy to read through all the pages. I don't pay attention to equipment the pros wear, that was just something that caught my eye as he was in behind the net waiting to break out.