Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving guys. I for one am thankful not only for this game but also for having people around me that support and encourage me in my hockey journeys. I wish the best to you and those around us.

Enjoy the remembrance of one of the first acts of terr'ism in America.

And Happy Thanksgiving. Love turkey. LOVE IT.

I've been in lovely Elmira NY today, this is one of the days I don't enjoy my job. Anyone who has been to Elmira will understand.

Sorry to hear it, Chadd.

Certainly not thankful for this case of Mono I'm fighting. Or the broken foot. I have to say, though - aside from this brutal stretch I've got going here, I don't have too much to complain about these days - the Hockey Gods have (for the most part) been pretty good to me lately; on and off the ice.

it was a great day with family. i'm glad i didn't ruin it by watching the lions. hope everyone had a great day with family and friends.

oh i should have mentioned that i can't stand the lions they are a wastse of time and money.

Hey, I hear you like the Lions or something and they're having a bad year.

I'm absolutely stuffed. Too stuffed, but I was trying to be polite and try some of every dessert that people brought. I think I'm going to try and pass out so I can go cart women around for sales tomorrow.