Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Warrior Catalogue

I just got my custom Warrior Hustler pants this morning. I got them with +2" in length, and I've never had a pair of hockey pants fit me this perfectly. They are also much lighter than my RBK 9K pants. I am very impressed. I can't wait to play with them on Thursday. I'm going to try to post a pic of them later today.

I looked through the thread but didn't see it so I have to ask. The AK27 Pro Gloves, does anyone know the price of these? I saw on greatskate that the ak27's are going for $79.99 but I really like how the pros look and it sounds like the difference between the two are quite noticeable. Thanks in advance.

I got my hands on a new pro-stock dolomite and I'm extremely pleased with it. The only thing I would change is that I was told it's a "stiff" flex and would prefer a shaft with a little more flex. Since Warrior is very custom friendly in the customizing of gloves and pants, I was wondering if anyone has any experience or information with getting custom sticks done....ie minimum order, cost, and if I could get this pro model made for me. Just wondering.

Not at retail

really :ph34r:

Will this be a higher kick one-piece...ala Vapor XXXX (low kick) to Supreme One95 (mid)?

Nothing to report on this product yet...

I looked through the thread but didn't see it so I have to ask. The AK27 Pro Gloves, does anyone know the price of these? I saw on greatskate that the ak27's are going for $79.99 but I really like how the pros look and it sounds like the difference between the two are quite noticeable. Thanks in advance.

AK27Pro is $199.

Glove is Made in Canada using the best domestic materials.

CrossLink TriLaminate foams offer the most impact protection with very lightweight

Contour Fit Pattern for mobility

Thin and soft MicroNash palm

SpongeMesh gussets for stretch and airflow.

Another cool fact is that this is truly a signature product... The spec is THE same as Kovalev. Pro glove delivered to retail.

just seen the new bully gloves at my LHS in ENGLAND believe it or not and they were amazing!!!

The most comfortable gloves i have ever tried and they are very light and mobile, i absolutely loved them. They only had a pair in the blue and white color scheme but ive pre ordered some black and white ones for August!!!

Any news on the new Kronik HD? When is it coming out/how much will it cost? On totalhockey they have the junior kronik going for 199.99??? I can only imagine how much the senior would cost based on that

Edited by dontdumpdangle

Any news on the new Kronik HD? When is it coming out/how much will it cost? On totalhockey they have the junior kronik going for 199.99??? I can only imagine how much the senior would cost based on that

pro hockey life has the new kronik on their website for $279.99, so im guessing that everywhere else it will range from $219.99-249.99. My buddy picked one up pro stock for 125. Pretty nice looking twig!

Anybody tried the Dolomite HD yet? My Dolo cracked after a year of non stop use, and I'm thinking about picking up the new one.

pro hockey life has the new kronik on their website for $279.99, so im guessing that everywhere else it will range from $219.99-249.99. My buddy picked one up pro stock for 125. Pretty nice looking twig!

what about that spine shaft? is it holding up good?

what about that spine shaft? is it holding up good?

hasn't broken yet...so i guess that means yes :P

Hi everyone, I wonder if it would diminish the effect of the spyne tech after taping it? You know, taping it would rather "flatten" the spyne structure a bit. I do not have a dolo spyne on hand but is going to get one.

Or you got any special way to deal with it?

Any advice is appreciated

Hi everyone, I wonder if it would diminish the effect of the spyne tech after taping it? You know, taping it would rather "flatten" the spyne structure a bit. I do not have a dolo spyne on hand but is going to get one.

The strength and torsion benefits of the Spyne blade geometry are not diminished by tape.

AK27Pro is $199.

Glove is Made in Canada using the best domestic materials.

CrossLink TriLaminate foams offer the most impact protection with very lightweight

Contour Fit Pattern for mobility

Thin and soft MicroNash palm

SpongeMesh gussets for stretch and airflow.

Another cool fact is that this is truly a signature product... The spec is THE same as Kovalev. Pro glove delivered to retail.

will these gloves make it to the customizer?

Edited by Globalz

I thought I read, ( but can not find) where the "pinky stripe" would make it to the customizer. Any truth to this, or am I just making stuff up?

The strength and torsion benefits of the Spyne blade geometry are not diminished by tape.

Thanks for your answer. Eager to get that stick