Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The "Holy Crap, Did You See That Goal?" Thread

Michael Ratchuk had a sick end to end goal for the Phantoms in the AHL the other night.

That's probably the thing I miss most with the "new NHL". Guys like Roenick or Modano used to do that on a regular basis.

That's probably the thing I miss most with the "new NHL". Guys like Roenick or Modano used to do that on a regular basis.

I thought the same exact thing when I saw that replay. Turn the calendar back 16 years and that's Roenick, sometimes 2 or 3 times a night.

The guy is kinda a douche but he's got the sickest shootout moves in the entire league in my opinion. I'd love to see more and more guys try things like Reibero does.

Skating in and shooting a laser wrister gets the job done, but wheres my entertainment!! :) Nice goal..

Ribeiro is hated on allot but he pulls the nastiest stuff, that goal between the legs was just crazy in regulation time to boot the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8MJJkONNdI

and more nastyness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qot2FoBOVyQ...PL&index=58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtuFMEHK-N4

What kills me is that nobody gives him credit, all he does is lead his team in scoring on 4 different occasions, nhl teams none the less, how easy is that... :rolleyes:

Miek Ribeiro is awesome. Pure talent. I remember reading a couple years ago that it was hard for him to adjust to the new nhl cause he was never one to stay in shape. Love to see him being able to do those moves and have them pay off. It's true that you never hear anything about him though.

Wow. I had only seen the SO goal against the Kings he did, but those others posted are ridiculous. Great to see some skill like that in the SO, it gives it more entertainment if you as kme.

rebeiro is dirty and i think he is underrated. but so are guys like doan and sharp which get nothing. And i also hate how no one talks about kovalchuk at all

Not the NHL...but creative

I watched that and thought "That rink looks familiar..."

That's the arena I grew up playing in. Never thought an Ice Hawk would have a goal like that. Didn't even think they taped the games...

i've hated ribeiro since that act he put on in boston during the playoffs a few years ago when he was writhing in pain and didn't miss a shift. embarassing.

Not a goal either but the Kovalev video reminded me... Datsyuk's keep a way

'

I love Datsyuk but his English cracks me up. I can't really say anything though I can't speak another language.

I would also like to see that matchup...