Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The "Holy Crap, Did You See That Goal?" Thread

The flip is pretty cute, but really it's the backhand toe drag that makes it work and we've seen Datsyuk and Getzalf both do that pretty effectively. Not a way to make friends with goalies though. You know that keeper wants revenge.

Cool goal. It's hard to tell whether the puck would have gotten over the 'tender if the player shot normally. As was said before, the goalie and other team may take it as showing-off/unsportsmanlike. Definitely creative. Good post.

i came in here with the intention of posting up that link. maybe if the swiss goalie wasnt the smallest one in the league he would have gotten it. oh well.

That was definitely a creative move. I find it neat to see guys experimenting with moves that could be quite risky, seeing the spin-o-rama over and over is getting old.

i came in here with the intention of posting up that link. maybe if the swiss goalie wasnt the smallest one in the league he would have gotten it. oh well.

It worked because the goalie was aggressive, not because he was small. That move wouldn't work against the guys that just try and block as much of the net as possible, but it would work on the Hasek-type guys that move a lot.

Yah, I was trying to watch the goalie to see what to look for when pulling that off. He seemed to stay low and come out to attach, whereas had he stayed more upright and not commit he probably would've make linus look like the fool lol

Anyone see Franzen's goal tonight? #1 on SC... I've been trying to find a video I'll post one if I do

It should be on youtube in no time...AMAZING concentration to get a shot off.

First off, thank god for the HQ setting on Youtube. Secondly both nice goals. Franzen definitely works his ass off to earn his goals, and the KHL one was very well played, excellent patience.