Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL '12

Yea that was my first thought also, but at some screens it also looked like a harrow stick... Maybe im seeing things! I just think fully customized equipment is freaking awesome!

If the demo does come out tomorrow I'm going right to gamestop and seeing what they'll give me for 09. Supposedly it's still 20 bucks.

Let me know what they give. If my NHL 09 doesn't sell on eBay I'll probably trade in towards a pre-order of 10.

Let me know what they give. If my NHL 09 doesn't sell on eBay I'll probably trade in towards a pre-order of 10.

Do it now, if you don't, they'll give you beans for it when 10 comes out.

I hope the fights arnt a 1-2 punch ordeal always ending in knockout. No fun in that.

no challenge... i manage to get a 1-punch TKO every now and then lol

I hope the fights arnt a 1-2 punch ordeal always ending in knockout. No fun in that.

If you duck the guys first punch you can one-time him all day long. It would be cooler to see a more realistic fight where it eventually goes to the ground and the refs jump in.

i know guys are hawkin, xbl today... lol :lol:

Oh I know I have been. I've been planning my whole day around it. Which makes me a real badass :rolleyes:

I've heard rumor that it has been postponed. Don't know why. And I don't know if its credible, could just be Yahoo Answers nonsense.

At the same time though, XBL usually comes out with the new stuff early morning here in Eastern time so who knows.

I've heard rumor that it has been postponed. Don't know why. And I don't know if its credible, could just be Yahoo Answers nonsense.

At the same time though, XBL usually comes out with the new stuff early morning here in Eastern time so who knows.

Ive heard the 20th, or sept 8th. All of the answers seem like bull because I've not heard a straight answer

If you duck the guys first punch you can one-time him all day long. It would be cooler to see a more realistic fight where it eventually goes to the ground and the refs jump in.

Or ones the referees get in on, grapplefests, just everything. The fighting on 08 was decent, they should have just took and improved on that, how it was back and fourth but could go either way at any second. Great fight engine, i dont know what they were thinking when they changed (butchered) it for 09. Im keeping 09, i have all the games since 04.

I think my frtiend might be giving me bs, but he said when he pre ordered the game, he got the demo some how? I dont believe him, but if I could get this cleared up

supposedly, the demo is dropped, as it is 801pm. I saw this from a majority of sources, lemme check 2nite, get back tomorrow

Nothing yet, leaning towards the 20th as the release date, crossing my fingers :unsure:

wow, after playing the demo, im not sure if im that excited about nhl 10, the skating engine is wierd, you feel like you are gliding around, the passes are soft and short...

hopefully this is not close to the final product...

Maybe you were on hardcore mode? The different modes make the game either more of a simulation or arcade (like the previous versions) depending on how you want to play.

Ranked matches online are in normal mode.

Personally I love it. I think it feels so much more real.

Ps3 is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to get full game.

wtf, its not on now. I saw it20 mins ago, but not on now? Can anyone shine s light on this?