Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Yeah, I'd be shooting at 2.8 with that 70-200 no matter what, as that's the most wide open it gets....

And yeah, shooting with a prime wasn't easy....I made it a little harder though because I was shooting in manual the whole time just to see if I could do it. Metering was a bitch!

Edited by Fletch

Yeah, I'd be shooting at 2.8 with that 70-200 no matter what, as that's the most wide open it gets....

And yeah, shooting with a prime wasn't easy....I made it a little harder though because I was shooting in manual the whole time just to see if I could do it. Metering was a bitch!

f/2.8 constant is one sweet deal. You couldn't have picked an even more expensive hobby though...

Well, it's turning into a job so hopefully it will start paying for some of my gear (just got a 5D MK II last week to go along with my 30D). I shoot my first engagement session next weekend and their wedding in October :)

I'm very jealous Fletch, of all the gear and the fact that your hobby is turning into an opportunity to make some dough... congrats and good luck. I'm still pretty much a noob at the whole photography thing but have already spent a few grand on stuff, my fiancee hates it that I always choose the expensive hobbies. Do you have a flickr page? I have the same user name on flickr as on here if you want to check me out.

Those are some nice shots Fletch!

Not too harsh of lighting at that time of day too.

I had some aspirations to be a photographer as a kid. I really fell out of it after high school and came into digital late. I have a decent pentax digital (for some reason i opted for the non-stabilized when it was a choice <_<) I need to get back into it, my composition and metering have really gone into the crapper. I get very disappointed with what I get when I drag out the camera. Like with all things, practice make perfect (or at least better!).

Bring the camera tonight, I want to see how much flex I get on my stick. ;)

How the hell am I gonna take pics when I'm playing in the game too, numbnuts??

Warmups? Do I have to think of everything for you?

I'm very jealous Fletch, of all the gear and the fact that your hobby is turning into an opportunity to make some dough... congrats and good luck. I'm still pretty much a noob at the whole photography thing but have already spent a few grand on stuff, my fiancee hates it that I always choose the expensive hobbies. Do you have a flickr page? I have the same user name on flickr as on here if you want to check me out.

I do have a Flickr page, but it's only got 10 or so pics on it....haha. I added some pics a few weeks ago but rarely go on it. And the pics that are on it are before I started shooting in Manual mode, so it's not my best work, that's for sure.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98777983@N00/

Warmups? Do I have to think of everything for you?

How the hell am I gonna take pics of you warming up when I'm warming up too, numbnuts??

Edited by Fletch

How the hell am I gonna take pics of you warming up when I'm warming up too, numbnuts??

The great Fletchzky doesn't need a full warm up.

I doubt I'm taking any slapshots tonight anyway, too much stress on the ankle.

Well, it's turning into a job so hopefully it will start paying for some of my gear (just got a 5D MK II last week to go along with my 30D). I shoot my first engagement session next weekend and their wedding in October :)

Thats awesome stuff. I've got a 400D and a Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, and i've managed to convince myself to stop there.

This came out during the booster club banquet a few weeks ago. The first time in my career I busted up my face. I was proud of the blood on the ice after, however. The dental bill....not so much.

106-1-1.jpg

Kid knocked me down, the helmet slid up, and he punched me in the back of the head when I was down. Thus, I smoked my front teeth on the ice.

Who said rivalry games are fun?

Few photos from an inline tournament last weekend. The photographer is still uploading photos so should hopefully have a few more.

3529077442_ac635a1ebc_b.jpg

3529079142_17b54d8d75_b.jpg

4146_1173901546455_1195551717_30524243_6508003_n.jpg

Edited by Clark12

wonder where the kid got those bauer 4 rolls...i noticed he's using a o-stick too...is he a rich kid? lol

I don't think that's a 9KO, I think that's actually one of those lower end wood RbK's

wonder where the kid got those bauer 4 rolls...i noticed he's using a o-stick too...is he a rich kid? lol

I don't think that's a 9KO, I think that's actually one of those lower end wood RbK's

blah whatever its got the colour scheme for it and the chrome RBK...i think the first pic. from the roller torney RBK stick is a woodie...never seen that graphic before

Isn't that the old (pre NBH) bauer logo?

Kid knocked me down, the helmet slid up, and he punched me in the back of the head when I was down. Thus, I smoked my front teeth on the ice.

Who said rivalry games are fun?

Yowzers! That's nasty man...