Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Jose Lima. Dibs on comforting his wife.

I went looking on fark for the same Topic. Alas...nothing. Thakfully MSH didn't disappoint.

In reference to his death. Pro athlete...37...a little young for a heart attack, no? Anyone else thinking they'll find drugs. I guess that is the Captain Obvioius comment of the day, right?

I went looking on fark for the same Topic. Alas...nothing. Thakfully MSH didn't disappoint.

In reference to his death. Pro athlete...37...a little young for a heart attack, no? Anyone else thinking they'll find drugs. I guess that is the Captain Obvioius comment of the day, right?

My second thought was "coke-induced heart problem?"

My second thought was "coke-induced heart problem?"

What a fitting segue into a Brittany Murphy story.

Brittany Murphy's widower dies of pneumonia 5 months after she dies.

I've read that he was on the list of 103 players that tested positive for steroids before the league implemented the suspensions for PEDs.

Early reports saying Gary Coleman of a head injury. Was it a Diff'rent Stroke?

I read that as Gary Oldman and the first thing that went through my head was: EEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: (had to do it)

:ph34r:

Whew.

Edited by Krev

Speaking as someone who basically had one from a clogged artery at 37, there is no longer any such thing as "a little young for a heart attack" in my mind.

Dio was only taller than Coleman by a nappy hair.

Figures the week Mack changes the thread name, two or three actual celebrities die.

Yes, but Dio made a career out of singing, while Coleman was famous for being short.

Dio was a legend, hands down. Gary Coleman started out being known for being short, then became more known for being a bitter asshole, not that I could blame him. How many normal sized security guards would stop you by laying on the hood of your car?

Yes, but Dio made a career out of singing, while Coleman was famous for being short.

Well, he was on a sitcom that aired for 8 seasons. That's not too shabby.