Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

I heard Mia Amber Davis died recently. She is known for her role in Road Trip when she has sex with the skinny white dude (DJ Qualls). 36 years old.

When you twit-post you and your boys throwing them back while chain smoking at 2AM, I am sorry, but I find it a little difficult to feel sorry at 3:30AM when your 2007 sports-car is found as a flaming wreck in the woods with a friend gone with you.

I grew up skateboarding, loved the CKY and early Jackass films, but I can not fathom the stupidity.

Edited by interpathway

We hear two sides of the story. One of his friends said he had Three miller lites and and 3 "girly" drinks. Then you hve another patron who said he was wasted. We don't know the full story at all. Still, I will miss him a lot as I always thought he was the nicest when he was on the show and heard he was even nicer off the show.

When the toxicology report comes back and it says he was over the limit, then yes I'll be sad for the families and not him. As for right now we have two sides of the story. Also, I hope he wasn't racing because in a few pictures there are two sets of tire tracks. Once we find out the whole story then I can make a decision of how I honestly feel. If he was over the legal limit and speeding then you know what, no loss cause he was being a jackoff but it's a huge loss for his passenger and the families. For now, let's give him the benefit of the doubt untill we get the reports back.

Wether he was drunk or racing does not matter to me. Still a loss and a sad day. People make mistakes and I will not pass judgement on the guy for his. I feel for the families of both. Sad news. Please don't get all fired up about my stance. I do not condone drinking and driving or racing, but as I stated it is not my job to pass judgement.

My opinion is that if he was drunk, then he obviously didn't give a crap about the safety of his passenger, or the safety of anybody else on the road. I only feel bad for his family, his passenger, and his passenger's family.

Wether he was drunk or racing does not matter to me. Still a loss and a sad day.

It should. There's a big difference between being a victim of a crash and being the cause of a crash.

Not to mention, considering the person it is, and the people he surrounds himself around, you can almost guarantee you this is not the first time he's engaged in these activities...

The only thing you can guarantee is that it was his last time. It's sad, but I don't need a toxicology report to know how it happened. Excessive tire marks, tweeted photos, 40 yards into heavy brush. The evidence is pretty damning.

It should. There's a big difference between being a victim of a crash and being the cause of a crash.

If he had of hit somebody else it would be a different story, but thank god they crashed themselves. Whatever the case, I'm sad to see him go.

My point was he paid the price already it is sad to me.

I choose not to drink and drive or race. It is sad that he died and to me it is even worse that it was involving alcohol. I have worked to many of these accidents to judge anymore. Dead is dead and it is too bad for both of them.

And furthermore. For anyone passing judgement. It only takes about 3-4 drinks in order to blow a .08. So if you have ever gotten behind the wheel after a couple drinks you too have legally driven under the influence.