Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Jason Allison literally *rips* helmet off in a fight

rofl i saw that live...wondering if thats a bad helmet or if all of them will do that if you try, coz that'll be like my new fight move ;) lol

Say what you guys want. I now officially believe in "old man strength".

I can't believe you even doubted it to begin with. "Old Man Strength" is the most powerful force in creation.

Anyway, let's see if Cascade capitalizes on this. hehe. Can't happen with a monoshell

I guess the screws the EQM used were a bit short. The EQM removes the clips and adds the screw set up. Not a very good job! Must have been a minor league EQM on an internship. Way to go, kid.

I guess the screws the EQM used were a bit short. The EQM removes the clips and adds the screw set up. Not a very good job! Must have been a minor league EQM on an internship. Way to go, kid.

No screws on that 9500...

LOL thats just too funny, even funnier is allisons wearing a HT2 bucket so was like the helmet took control of him and said lets see how strong this new helmet is

i was at the game. it was hilarious. but it doesnt change that Allison is the worst player i have ever seen. I could outplay him shooting the opposite direction and im not even exaggerating at all.

I've always wondered if you could just rip someones cage of their helmet in a fight

I was thinking more along the lines of just grabbing it and ripping it really hard away from the helmet.

I've always wondered if you could just rip someones cage of their helmet in a fight

I was thinking more along the lines of just grabbing it and ripping it really hard away from the helmet.

Yeah, that actually happens alot.