Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Phils are down 9-0 in the third inning, don't look to be breaking out of this slump any time soon.

When do the Flyers start up again?

Bauer's been kinda annoying for me. I buy a Vapor X:60. Loved it, broke it close to 4/5 weeks after. Because of the recall they had to send me a stick. That one had the wrong flex.....it broke in the blade anyway's. I send it back for warranty. They send me another stick yet again. It's a P02 KRONWALL WHICH IS GODFORSAKEN LIE 7 SO I'M STANDING IN SUCH AN AWKWARD POSITION. I send them an email, complaining. They finally send me the right stick. And they let me keep the Kronwall. So thank you very much Bauer, for your consideration and sincerity. But if it breaks again in the blade or in 4/5 weeks, I am gonna switch to Easton or Warrior or some crap faster than you can say S19......

I really like this venting spot. I feel better about myself. We don't get judged for this right?

Bauer's been kinda annoying for me. I buy a Vapor X:60. Loved it, broke it close to 4/5 weeks after. Because of the recall they had to send me a stick. That one had the wrong flex.....it broke in the blade anyway's. I send it back for warranty. They send me another stick yet again. It's a P02 KRONWALL WHICH IS GODFORSAKEN LIE 7 SO I'M STANDING IN SUCH AN AWKWARD POSITION. I send them an email, complaining. They finally send me the right stick. And they let me keep the Kronwall. So thank you very much Bauer, for your consideration and sincerity. But if it breaks again in the blade or in 4/5 weeks, I am gonna switch to Easton or Warrior or some crap faster than you can say S19......

I really like this venting spot. I feel better about myself. We don't get judged for this right?

from my experiences if you dont like bauers blade durability you probably wont like eastons. eastons blades always go soft on me after a few weeks.

Not in reference to recent posts in this topic, just in general.

What the hell is wrong with people that almost every topic here ends up in an argument, fight or just ripping someone? We all have opinions, and you aren't going to convince everyone in the world to agree with you. Even if you're right. Accept the difference in opinion and don't make it so damn personal. And for the five or six members that always seem to be involved; lighten the hell up.

What were you doing with your back to the play in the first place?

I was waiting in line for a drill and my friend was dicking around and fired a slapper right at my butt haha

I was waiting in line for a drill and my friend was dicking around and fired a slapper right at my butt haha

you said 'dicking' and 'my butt' in the same sentence. bet you never expected that to happen :P

Edited by Speedz98

from my experiences if you dont like bauers blade durability you probably wont like eastons. eastons blades always go soft on me after a few weeks.

I don't have a problem with the blade thing. It's just that it was a really inconvenient season for me. Just going back and forth through different sticks. Usually, I'll have a stick for at least one season, no problems. Just really frustrating using a different stick close to almost every month and a half. I mean it's great that Bauer's trying to fix their mistake, but it's a giant pain for me. And the S19 has gotten great reviews, so I figure I may as well try it out. I'll probably end up going back to Bauer anyway. :P

Nice day? It's already 25 degrees too hot. :)

haha where are you at in the area? It was cloudy and in the lower 90's when I posted that, which is a nice, cool day compared to the rest of our retchid summer days lol

haha where are you at in the area? It was cloudy and in the lower 90's when I posted that, which is a nice, cool day compared to the rest of our retchid summer days lol

Drew likes the temperature like he likes his women, frigid.

Why is it that on every message board you go on there's always one or two people that feel that they have to chime in on every post?

Uh dude, they run the site. Drew and Chadd can chime in as much as they want. Oh and allow me to vent, if I may. Spiders man, the damned things won't go away. I had the bug dude come over and spray, really hasn't helped much. I'm not sure if I need to release 15,000 geckos in a perimeter near the lawn or what but I'm running out of ideas...

Went to the campground I go to every weekend. I joined a game of kickball and as I brought my leg back to kick, I heard a click/pop from my hip. That was yesterday and now I'm still in pain. None of the doctors are in today, and my finals start tomorrow, and I can't miss them

Uh dude, they run the site. Drew and Chadd can chime in as much as they want. Oh and allow me to vent, if I may. Spiders man, the damned things won't go away. I had the bug dude come over and spray, really hasn't helped much. I'm not sure if I need to release 15,000 geckos in a perimeter near the lawn or what but I'm running out of ideas...

I say release the Geckos :D

Where to start. Friday night go to a camping spot with a couple buddies and i end up getting smashed with a metal flashlight multiple times because the kid thought i was mouthing him off which i wasnt as i was off at a different campsite when the mouthing off happened so now i have 4 huge deep gashes in my head and a bruised up face. Then to top it off we decide to leave and my buddy whos driving ends up getting us lost and his car breaks down. At this point its about 7 am so we decide to walk as we didnt think it was that far. Well 8 hours of walking through all the logging roads and running into bears and getting a terrible sunburn we finally make it back to some civilization. Felt nice to be home

Then to top it off we decide to leave and my buddy whos driving ends up getting us lost and his car breaks down. At this point its about 7 am so we decide to walk as we didnt think it was that far. Well 8 hours of walking through all the logging roads and running into bears and getting a terrible sunburn we finally make it back to some civilization. Felt nice to be home

i've had the same thing happen. minus the bears.

the first place we came across, of all places, was a bar. man i got shittered.

Where to start. Friday night go to a camping spot with a couple buddies and i end up getting smashed with a metal flashlight multiple times because the kid thought i was mouthing him off which i wasnt as i was off at a different campsite when the mouthing off happened so now i have 4 huge deep gashes in my head and a bruised up face. Then to top it off we decide to leave and my buddy whos driving ends up getting us lost and his car breaks down. At this point its about 7 am so we decide to walk as we didnt think it was that far. Well 8 hours of walking through all the logging roads and running into bears and getting a terrible sunburn we finally make it back to some civilization. Felt nice to be home

That's one heavy price for mouthing off.