Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

xmas wishes

1. Healthy and happy family and friends.

2. Rear door to pop open on a Brinks truck as it drives by the house.

3. Speed I had 20 years ago to make repeated trips from street to house when wish #2 comes true.

Oh man, I forgot about number 1. I hope that all here on MSH are healthy and happy and a quick recovery for Chadd

Wish I could have that in my life. I'm the healthiest one in my family, and still have to go to the doctor every so often for my knees. Mom and Dad have mystery medical conditions, no one knows what is wrong with them, and my sister has been battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma since June of last year. She's only 17. Won't even get into discussion with the rest of my family. Only hoping and praying can work in the end.

1. Healthy and happy family and friends.

2. Rear door to pop open on a Brinks truck as it drives by the house.

3. Speed I had 20 years ago to make repeated trips from street to house when wish #2 comes true.

Oh man, I forgot about number 1. I hope that all here on MSH are healthy and happy and a quick recovery for Chadd

Wish I could have that in my life. I'm the healthiest one in my family, and still have to go to the doctor every so often for my knees. Mom and Dad have mystery medical conditions, no one knows what is wrong with them, and my sister has been battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma since June of last year. She's only 17. Won't even get into discussion with the rest of my family. Only hoping and praying can work in the end.

Sorry about your familys situation. Best of luck with everyone and stay healthy your self :P

Damn, ebondo. I thought my family was ravaged when my mom and I contracted H1N1 and my dad tore his rotator cuff, but you have it hard. Best wishes to you and your family and a healthy holiday season to all MSHers this year

Im asking for is for my parents to pay for my spring break trip to Spain or to front the spending money for the spring break trip to Spain.

and maybe winning the powerball would be a good secondary option

Appreciate it, guys.

i feel you i lost my cousin to leukemia, he was barely 10, can never get his face out of my mind, at least he's not suffering anymore :)

Here's some of my Christmas wishes:

1. Good luck, health and wealth to my family and friends

2. That all my fellow MSH teammates have their Christmas wishes turned into reality

3. Hoping that the economy gets better

I don't really ask for/want any presents.

Says the guy who just scored some unreleased, impossible to find, unbelievably expensive skates that Eric Staal can't even wear yet. Just because it happens in November doens't mean it's not christmas :P

in no particular order....

1. Bauer/Itech RBE I

2. New Hockey Bag...no particular brand

3. Blue Practice Jersey

4. Easton OPS (Zetterberg or Sakic)

5. Sherwood OPS (Spezza)

in no particular order....

1. Bauer/Itech RBE I

2. New Hockey Bag...no particular brand

3. Blue Practice Jersey

4. Easton OPS (Zetterberg or Sakic)

5. Sherwood OPS (Spezza)

I was at the Ann arbor play it again/Summit sports and they have an great pro style bag, can't think of the name off hand, kind of an unknown newcomer I guess, but its a pretty sweet bag with skate pockets, heavy nylon, and its in that nice tall and not too long sizing, with a heavily reinforced bottom. I was forced to leave it at home right after I got it, but I'll be back tommorrow and probably post a picture and some info. Anyway, you could probably check out the Play it again on Middlebelt and see if they would have it. The guy told me they were going for $80 but had dropped down to $40.

I was going to fix the TV, but my wife got us all a 42" plasma. At least I didn't get electrocuted. I should get her some jewelry, or maybe a good multi-tool.

Hockey-wise: getting the heels re-lined on my 8090s.

Got a toe-curve pro-stock James Neal OPS for my son.

Hi Guys,

my Wishes:

to stay Healthy and have Fun all the Time.

Beeing a better person all around and get better in everything i´ll do.

Best Wishes to all of ya and Happy Holidays

Bye