Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vathsdrop

New sherwood stick line Txx ?

Oye oye

I saw on there website a new line of T stick (T50/70/90/100) but almost no pictures/infos.

High end model with the same 12k blade than RBK and TPS sticks.

More infos anyone ?

Just ordered a dolo HD might cancel if they are coming soon (already available according to SW website..).

Look like noone gives a s... about this :P

Ciao

few ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHERWOOD-T90-SR-HOCKEY...3#ht_1268wt_940

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHERWOOD-T90-SR-HOCKEY...5#ht_1268wt_940

a guy on my team was given a T100 by a sherwood rep. the shaft shape is squared, the blade has a similar look to the X60 (big weave), and since he's got no shot and almost zero talent, i can't confidently pass along his feedback on its performance. my guess is that it weighs around 430-440g.

if i were you, i'd stick with the dolo.

The trouble is that I really like true ops and i'm not too fan of shaft+blade... dolo is supposed to behave like a 2 pieces stick (shaft+blade) but everybody tells me it's their favorite and it seems very popular so just wanted to know why.

My bag is more stick like one90 VERY stiff VERY responsible and well balanced. I don't like soft or flexible blade, heavy blade stick.

I got the dolo cause it was the best deal. Initially I wanted a "mybauer" one95 but noway i would have got it in time or a x60 (apparently quite fragile) and at 200dollars it becomes a bit expansive to play IH <_<

The GF bought a T-50 and the carbon weave is painted on the blade. Seriously.

She likes the stick though, but she isn't picky or good. So it isn't really a measuring stick. The Int. one she has is heavier than my SE16.

Played around with the T90 at my LHS today and I was very impressed. Felt better than the 8k both weight and balance wise, and was comparable to the new R8s, and this at a $130 price. Also a sharp looking stick with the black composite weave throughout the entire shaft with a glossy clear coat.

The GF bought a T-50 and the carbon weave is painted on the blade. Seriously.

She likes the stick though, but she isn't picky or good. So it isn't really a measuring stick. The Int. one she has is heavier than my SE16.

T50, that's their new pricepoint OPS, you can't compare its weight to a SE16. It's most likely a crap stick.

I've only seen the T90 in stores and like I wrote earlier, it felt like a great buy for 130$.

Has anyone here picked up a T90 yet? I saw it for the first time yesterday, and would have pulled the trigger if I wasn't 1800 miles away from home.

Sherwood OPS will be getting a technology boost in these lines. Since they have purchased TPS Hockey they will incoporate all the technology that TPS has as well as their own. I am interested to try out a T90

I'm thinking about trying a T90, but I can't find any info on the patterns. Does anyone have a link to a new Sher-wood pattern chart? I'm looking mainly for info on the Ryan curve.

Sherwood OPS will be getting a technology boost in these lines. Since they have purchased TPS Hockey they will incoporate all the technology that TPS has as well as their own. I am interested to try out a T90

Don't you mean some of the TPS technology? Not being argumentative, I just really want to know.

T90 will be the highest retail available this year from what I was told. T100s will be in the pros this year and retail next year.

Sherwood said that the T100 will replace the RM19 custom program later this winter....but who knows how long this will actually take to set up. Unfortunately for me, I use a 75 Flex Coffey which are not available in the current T90 series (which replaces the RM9) in the Coffey pattern -- and I just broke my last RM19. I was really looking forward to upgrading to a lighter and well balanced Sherwood stick this season, but I guess I'm going to have to wait longer. In the meantime I might have to go back to using a two piece with a 950 tapered wood blade. The RM9 blades are terrible IMO.

Don't you mean some of the TPS technology? Not being argumentative, I just really want to know.

Obviously it isn't all the TPS tech, there's no XN10 model. :P

I've heard good reviews of the T90, considering the price point.

Sherwood said that the T100 will replace the RM19 custom program later this winter....but who knows how long this will actually take to set up. Unfortunately for me, I use a 75 Flex Coffey which are not available in the current T90 series (which replaces the RM9) in the Coffey pattern -- and I just broke my last RM19. I was really looking forward to upgrading to a lighter and well balanced Sherwood stick this season, but I guess I'm going to have to wait longer. In the meantime I might have to go back to using a two piece with a 950 tapered wood blade. The RM9 blades are terrible IMO.

I hope they offer different shaft sizes like they did on the RM19. I find that the standard Sher-wood shafts are a bit bulky feeling, unlike TPS shafts. The T90 has followed suit. It feels extra girthy due to the prominent corners.

Ryan is the old Spezza I believe.

I'm thinking about trying a T90, but I can't find any info on the patterns. Does anyone have a link to a new Sher-wood pattern chart? I'm looking mainly for info on the Ryan curve.

any word on the patterns for the T90? Or a link to a chart?

At was at my lhs today and they have had the T90 since around November and the patterns they have left are, iginla, lindros/kane, coffey, statsny, bouchard and another one i think. There are enough colors too, like the lindros/kane is blue, iginla is red, there is another red one, coffey is yellow and there are white ones.