Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vathsdrop

New sherwood stick line Txx ?

Customer just got a couple custom OPS. Loves em. Shattered the glass. Dangerous.

Are you talking about the T100? Are they now available as SOPs?! How much are they? Min. order?

My dad's friend is a coach of a professional team, and theyre sponsored by Sherwood. He gave my dad 6 t90's for me to try, and being an avid fan of high-end hockey sticks, they felt surprisingly light and responsive. Still using my AK's right now but once they break, I'll be pleased with these for awhile.

They got a couple of T-90's in at the local rink. They look like a pretty nice stick at the $120 that they are going for. They seem almost identical to the Brooklynite Flow that I have. Wouldn't be surprised if it came out of the same factory.

my experience with the T-90. i would take it over an easton ST, warrior dolo, dolo spyne, kronik, and i used to swear by warrior sticks (they've just made crap since the last inno design dolo pre HD/DD foam garbage). i also think it's nicer than a RBK 8k.

its got a nice square shaft kind of like the CNT's. also its got a wicked taper. puck feel is ok.... my only concern is durability. and sherwood makes odd curves.

In the hands it reminds me a lot of the TPS R10.

Considering how much trouble I'm having finding the R10 I want (left Afinogenov, whip flex), that is welcome news! I can't wait to see them show up in stores!

i saw it at my lhs the other day, it was next to an R8 and from the window outside, i could not tell the difference. same weave up and down the shaft, same color- base, etc etc. look forward to getting one when i need a new stick.

Did sherwood make any corresponding shafts to this OPS lineup?

Zach

I have a T90 blade, it's taperd

Zach

Zach

I'd be shocked if Sherwood made a OPS that even felt or played remotely decent. However, I guess since the Synergy came out almost a decade ago, it IS almost time for them to catch up to the game and make something that can attempt to compete.

i just got the t100 shaft med flex with a t90 blade pp9 curve.

Overall it has a very wood stick feel, throughout the shaft and blade. It feels great and shots pop off well. The blade leaves something to be desired but still a very good blade, just not one95/se16 like. the stick feels very solid, and can probably take a million slashes. i got a standard shaft and blade with the short hosel so the balance is... different, slightly blade heavy but it has a solid feel.

the stick does not feel light, i dont know what it weighs, its solid but not heavy. its nothing like a U+ CL if thats what you are used to.

any questions?

Thanks for bringing this back up. Talked to someone that explained the breakage problems with the T90s. Evidently there was a production problem that they found and is now fixed. The newer models should be significantly better in terms of durability.

wondering if anyone has held the pp88? i know its listed as a 6 lie, but i was hoping someone could actually verify this. is it a p88 clone like it seems? and is it the same lie as the p88?

ive held the pp12, which is supposed to be a 6.5 but when i compared it to an iggy it seemed pretty much identical for lie.

I played with a T90 this summer, and for the price the stick is very hard to beat. :)

Agreed. It's one hell of a stick for the price. IMO, it didn't have that 'cheap' feel of mostly-fiberglass twigs, even though it's falling into the same price bracket at most LHSs.

I have used this stick in 6 practices, 75 flex, grip, ryan curve. It is a great stick for the price, much lighter and better flex then my ST. I highly recommend them to anyone.

I have used this stick in 6 practices, 75 flex, grip, ryan curve. It is a great stick for the price, much lighter and better flex then my ST. I highly recommend them to anyone.

whoa whoa whoa... let's not get too carried away now :P