Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Bauer Supreme TotalONE

Also im noticing that there might be a little too much volume in the boot. Someone told me to leave the stock insole in and put the superfeet over it? Anything wrong with that?

I know SuperFeet doesn't recommend putting Superfeet over top but people always modify things for their situation. Careful for few things though. Superfeet Yellow and the older Grey have a slight heel lift in them. You may want to try the skates 1 time with the Superfeet in them before doing the lifts to see how that feels. Second, if you do put Superfeet over top the stock insole make sure it will sit flat. You don't want it rocking side to side. And if volume is that big an issue maybe skip the Yellow/Grey and look into the Green Superfeet. Has no heel lift(so may still need your 3mm lift) but takes up more volume. MLSman and another person here I believe has used Green.

Superfeet orange should also be considered...footbed with the most volume in the top...squishy but comfortable.

Yeah I have tried my Grey Superfeet by itself, and with the stock insole but i really cant tell which is a better fit. Gonna have to try it some more. One thing i noticed is that when i remove the superfeet the plastic is just about completely separated from the cloth like material. Not sure it really makes a difference though since i dont think it could separate when im standing on it. I actually have a green one in my Ballin shoes so maybe ill try that. The real test will be that 3mm heel lift. Tomorrow im going to drive to Anaheim to get it done, then play pickup out there so hopefully ill get that first step quickness back. Thanks for the tips everyone.

Yeah I have tried my Grey Superfeet by itself, and with the stock insole but i really cant tell which is a better fit. Gonna have to try it some more. One thing i noticed is that when i remove the superfeet the plastic is just about completely separated from the cloth like material. Not sure it really makes a difference though since i dont think it could separate when im standing on it. I actually have a green one in my Ballin shoes so maybe ill try that. The real test will be that 3mm heel lift. Tomorrow im going to drive to Anaheim to get it done, then play pickup out there so hopefully ill get that first step quickness back. Thanks for the tips everyone.

What is the heel cup size in the Total One? Is it the same as the One95?

Another size conversion question...

If an 11D Vapor XXXX is about 1/4 size too short and fairly close for width, would an 11C Total One give the extra room needed in the length and be reasonably close on width? I'm saying 11C because the TO is supposed to be about a half size longer and also wider.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what folks are saying (for instance one page back on this thread)... but the impression that I've gotten is that many are needing to go a half size smaller (in length) on the TO's. Also, a local fellow referee just sold a pair of 9.5 TO's and got a pair of 9's because they were too big - he had ordered them in the same size as his old skates and measures out to need a 9.5. Heck I was able to put my smaller foot into them (that fits tight in a size 10.5 Vapor XXXX) and that skate felt more like a 10 1/4 than a 9.5.... actually felt very similar to a 10.5 Vapor XXXX. Now if it ain't so, then it ain't so but I do recall you posting that the Supreme line is made on an over sized last while the Vapor and custom skates are true to last. Also that the padding was thinner which made them fit larger.....

Just looking for info and guidance here, not doubting or stirring it up.

Is the Vapor XXXX and the X60 identical in sizing?

So since i put 3mm heel lifts, X-stiff inserts, and put on wax laces I can truly say these are the best skates ive ever owned. Crazy how much better of a fit i got when i put the wax laces in. Before that I couldnt get them tight enough to take away the negative space.

I wear a half size smaller in the TO/Supreme than I do any other skate and when fitting skates, I have found consistently that the Supreme line fit about a half size smaller than the Vapor line.

Quick question for someone who runs an lhs or works at one.

Is it too early for retailers to be bringing these skates under MAP? I've heard a few people saying crazy prices like $560 and one person in toronto said they've seen them at $560 which doesn't seem right......

Thanks

Lhs can sell below map, they just can't advertise that price. Minimum advertising price, its not minimum selling price.(which personally I think they need to switch to).

Quick question for someone who runs an lhs or works at one.

Is it too early for retailers to be bringing these skates under MAP? I've heard a few people saying crazy prices like $560 and one person in toronto said they've seen them at $560 which doesn't seem right......

Thanks

I got mine on Boxing Day for 20% off.

I got mine on Boxing Day for 20% off.

The best price I've seen them for in TO was $859 less 25% during a sale. Thats $644.25. I've seen them at a couple shops for $799 which matches the US online prices that I've seen.

The best price I've seen them for in TO was $859 less 25% during a sale. Thats $644.25. I've seen them at a couple shops for $799 which matches the US online prices that I've seen.

Not to one up but it was $799.99 - 20% for me

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the problem I just recently started having with my TotalOnes. I've had my skates since they first came out last spring and starting around December or so, the sides of both my feet almost at the bottom of my feet get pains after a bit of skating. I only notice it when sitting on the bench so its not a big deal but just wondering if an insole like superfeet would help. Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the problem I just recently started having with my TotalOnes. I've had my skates since they first came out last spring and starting around December or so, the sides of both my feet get pains after a bit of skating. I only notice it when sitting on the bench so its not a big deal but just wondering if an insole like superfeet would help. Thanks!

I have the same issue, but this is where that bone is right under your small toe. This is usually on the 2nd game of a back to back. I noticed that my feet are a little tight in that area, so it's like a pressure point or something. I don't think you can punch it out though, as that area doesn't have much to punch out and is composite. Can anyone shed any light onto this, as I've been trying to figure out a solution as well. It gets worse the more I play because that area swells up more, and then it hurts more and swells up more, etc.

I'm wearing Width D by the way. I was told that if I go up to EE width, everything else would get wider too, and that I don't have "duck" feet. So EE probably wouldn't be a good fit. I haven't tried it out yet though, so that may be an option.

For pro stocks, they might have modified tongues and so they might or might not have the notches to accommodate the inserts and so you should make sure they do before proceeding. Inserts are not sold separately so you would have to check ebay or wherever.

edit : oh right, good find kerr