Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JDeezy

Dropping Gloves

After reading The Code(great read btw), My friend started running his mouth about how my gf is nasty and a person who does illegal things for money, and i took offense to it. I dropped the gloves with him on 3 seperate occasions today, won the 1st bout. 2nd bout: Looks to be a draw, YOU determine the winner:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYUHma5Pts, and won the 3rd bout, to restore the honor that was disrespected.

After reading The Code(great read btw), My friend started running his mouth about how my gf is nasty and a person who does illegal things for money, and i took offense to it. I dropped the gloves with him on 3 seperate occasions today, won the 1st bout. 2nd bout: Looks to be a draw, YOU determine the winner:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOYUHma5Pts, and won the 3rd bout, to restore the honor that was disrespected.

After watching the video I think you should stay with reading, it suites you better

If you fight in our Men's league you get kicked from the game and suspended for three more. Third man in gets you four games and slew footing gets you one. A second fighting suspension in a season is a permanent bad. Surprisingly the suspension list always has a handfull of names on it. Some games the ref's call very close...others let us get a bit out of hand...but that's part of the game.

Malkin and Crosby dropping the gloves??????? I thought they loved each other

Not when Crosby makes derogatory statements about Malkin's Girlfriend, they don't. Also, That was the "2nd fight" First Fight wasn't recorded, nor was the 3rd. First fight had lots of fists flying, along with some bloodshed. 3rd fight was lots of bodyshot fists because neither me or my friend could get free from each other. 2nd one was just bodyshots along with a headshot that gave me a black eye(when the officials step in, that's because i got punched in the eye)

Not when Crosby makes derogatory statements about Malkin's Girlfriend, they don't. Also, That was the "2nd fight" First Fight wasn't recorded, nor was the 3rd. First fight had lots of fists flying, along with some bloodshed. 3rd fight was lots of bodyshot fists because neither me or my friend could get free from each other. 2nd one was just bodyshots along with a headshot that gave me a black eye(when the officials step in, that's because i got punched in the eye)

You're on the side of the road playing pond hockey and you're the only ones in full equipment. You can't be serious.

You're on the side of the road playing pond hockey and you're the only ones in full equipment. You can't be serious.

I really hope he's not

I had a guy trying to pick a fight with at a pick up game for no reason. He kept chirping in my ear. I debating beating the piss out of him but I let it go. I have no idea what his problem was. Must have been my brown skin or something. Hahaha

As far as fighting goes, its a big no-no in our league. If you even get the chance to throw a punch before the refs get in between you're quick. 95% of the time if it looks like there is going to be a fight you're tossed and a game suspension.

I really hope he's not

We were half serious/half not. I tried to get free and crack him good in the skull a few times but he had my by that magic spot on the shoulders that incapacitates your arm.

I tried to get free and crack him good in the skull a few times but he had my by that magic spot on the shoulders that incapacitates your arm.

What's that spot called again? Oh yeah, your VAGINE! :lol:

Seriously. Pond hockey, full equipment, and your wrestling because he said mean things about your girl? How do you know it wasn't true?

If you are going to scrap, at least make it look good. That video you are dancing around like the sugar plum fairy.

That was lame. Nobody out there looks like they can even skate and there you two are in full pads. Funniest/saddest thing I've seen in quite some time.

We're re-recording at the end of the month so I can freely lose teeth(I have a band festival, and can't afford to be injured) and we're gonna be throwing fists left/right/sideways. That fight was one of the worst ones recorded, ever. Next to Ruutu owning Phaneuf.

No I dont, that was last season, only fight my buddy has ever been in, the league I play in is too soft for fighting, believe me, I've tried..... every game so far since christmas.

We're re-recording at the end of the month so I can freely lose teeth(I have a band festival, and can't afford to be injured) and we're gonna be throwing fists left/right/sideways. That fight was one of the worst ones recorded, ever. Next to Ruutu owning Phaneuf.

What is wrong with you?

stop referring to that video as a fight, it was not a fight, it wasnt even a scuffle. it was a joke. you should be embarassed.

stop referring to that video as a fight, it was not a fight, it wasnt even a scuffle. it was a joke. you should be embarassed.

Seriously. I've had sex rougher than that, and most of the time there wasn't even anyone else there!