Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

College/Pro Team Equipment Sales

Unfortunately, I don't know what the Caps do with the unsold equipment after the sale. I've always assumed they just put it back in storage and bring it out for next year's sale. I've seen some pretty old equipment in the past like a pair of brand new Vapor XXXX skates made for Backstrom that were still in the sale last year. This year, there was a Mike Ribiero practice jersey and he's been off the team for a season. What size of Edge socks are you looking for? I have a pair of brand new Caps Edge Socks still in it's bag. They are XL and are too big for me.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure XL would be too long for me too. But then again, I've seen the pro sales have L's that are just XL's with the tops cut off. Thant might work. Would you be willing to part with them? Are they the home or away socks?

lightning are holding their equipment sale today at the amalie arena till 3:30.

Sorry should have posted up before. 50 sticks, a few pairs of skates, jofa pads, and some other odds and ends. Think their main one is at the area tournament at the end of the season. I'll keep an eye out for when it will be and let you all know.

no jerseys... :(

does anyone know where I can fine some Ducks Pro Stock Socks. Im looking for Last years 3rd color and this years Home and away colors?

Ducks Team Sale, perhaps?

Edited by Cosmic

does anyone know where I can fine some Ducks Pro Stock Socks. Im looking for Last years 3rd color and this years Home and away colors?

I went to both Ducks team sales this year and neither of them had any of the good socks available. It was mostly the away whites they wore before this year. So far I've only been able to find last years 3rd color way in a traditional knit sock, not the kind Reebok makes for the NHL....

I went to both Ducks team sales this year and neither of them had any of the good socks available. It was mostly the away whites they wore before this year. So far I've only been able to find last years 3rd color way in a traditional knit sock, not the kind Reebok makes for the NHL....

Could you post a photo of the socks you're looking for? I'm curious which ones they are.

Hockey Monkey shows em, but they haven't stocked them in at least 8 months. I will be trying that Amazon link tho to see if they actually have em. I've ordered them before from Hockey Giant and Pure Hockey and both times got the message after that the order couldn't be filled and socks were out of stock...

Great prices on the equipment. Jerseys...not so much. You could by 5 pairs pairs of skates for the price of one jersey

Their jersey demand is huge. They do a really good job of keeping their jerseys of high value.

Any one have a date for the Anaheim pro stock sale? I'm flying out from AZ and I'm just waiting for a date!

Keep an eye on their Twitter, that's usually where you'll get notified first. Last year I almost missed it because I was waiting for an announcement on the teams website, but it came across in a quick Twitter message. If I hear anything I'll post it here....

• Like 1

Per the Capitals website

The entire camp is open to the public (complete on-ice schedule and roster will be announced at a later date) with a scrimmage set for Saturday, July 11, at 10:30 a.m. In addition to the scrimmage, Fan Fest will feature the team’s annual equipment sale and autograph sessions with members of the Capitals coaching staff and Capitals prospects as well as a special free open skate. Season-ticket holders will have the first opportunity to shop at the equipment sale; details on that opportunity will be sent to each account in their Club Red 365 Insider update.