Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

Thanks, that helps.

Btw, is there any way you can tell what the lie is on the stick?

Not sure if all blades will have this but on my Total ONE on the backhand of the blade at a certain angle you can read "P92 LIE6"

O33 seems to be the normal total one

got a couple of pro TO's , "O44" is stamped on the bottom part of name plate, and some code " one 100 R 87 3" is pressed on the end of shaft .

Looks like One 100 repainted as a TO

could just be the one100 shaft with the to blade

possibly yes.

I forgot to mention that both are RH, so a letter "R" obviously means righty and makes me think that those are OPS repainted. What's sence to mark a shaft as right handed ?

just my thoughts.

as I said , those are Pro stocks , so anything could take place , moreover I don't care of that too much , since sticks were bought for very attractive price, so even if that's One 100's I'm not getting worried :)

BTW, honestly I have no clue what a visual difference is between "TeXtreme® carbon fiber fabric" and "premium 3K carbon fiber" , the same thing relates to this statement " The TOTALONE blade features Power Core 3 foam and the ONE100 blade core contains Aero Foam II "

should I saw a blade up to get an answer? lol

as I said , those are Pro stocks , so anything could take place , moreover I don't care of that too much , since sticks were bought for very attractive price, so even if that's One 100's I'm not getting worried :)

BTW, honestly I have no clue what a visual difference is between "TeXtreme® carbon fiber fabric" and "premium 3K carbon fiber" , the same thing relates to this statement " The TOTALONE blade features Power Core 3 foam and the ONE100 blade core contains Aero Foam II "

should I saw a blade up to get an answer? lol

difference between textreme and 3k is the size of the squares in the weave

Got a couple gm used sticks P.Kane 0545-22 107 c28 and a D.Backes 2756-4 112 SL2

After skimming though the pages I think Kanes is one95 painted as a x60 Backes is painted one95 (has the american flag on it. I think thats cool)

They both look and feel like one95's but not sure.

Got a couple gm used sticks P.Kane 0545-22 107 c28 and a D.Backes 2756-4 112 SL2

After skimming though the pages I think Kanes is one95 painted as a x60 Backes is painted one95 (has the american flag on it. I think thats cool)

They both look and feel like one95's but not sure.

your kane is a one95 like you thought. No idea what sl2 is though

Here's mine from the Avs sale:

81916978.jpg

According to this thread, it's just a "normal" TotalOne, with a 102 flex. Although there was something in this thread about lacking the precision grip, whatever that is.

just picked up a total one that is marked o44. It is a true total one with grip no spiral tac grip though. I love the stick! Glad I found one at the 125.00 price!

Here's mine from the Avs sale:

81916978.jpg

According to this thread, it's just a "normal" TotalOne, with a 102 flex. Although there was something in this thread about lacking the precision grip, whatever that is.

Precision grip is (are?) those little squares in the middle of the shaft.

So you do know what 044 means?

I think i made a typo, haha

EDIT: I know a guy who plays for the quebec remparts, his x:60's are stamped OV1 and he said that means tactile grip. Don't think it was mentioned on here yet.

i spent some more time looking. the blade is stamped 'one100' but its TeXtreme, and a fused blade.

the shaft is TeXtreme with a fused 4'' ext. one of the shafts is stamped '100-sr-l-2'

sooo is it safe to say its a one100 hybrid ?

This is strange, my o44 total one is a true total one or at least it plays like and looks exactly like my retail total one.

Anybody know what the Tambellini curve and lie is like ??

Assuming you mean Jeff. He plays with a Sakic clone. A few of the Canucks do... Bolduc, Raymond, Rome and Hordichuk when he played for the team.

So if you know the custom curve code that you like, can you order it from Bauer? Or can you ask them which retail curve is closest?

This is strange, my o44 total one is a true total one or at least it plays like and looks exactly like my retail total one.

I have to say, after putting them side by side they are different in the hosel shape and the length and width of the taper. So there is something different going on.

Can anyone break down the top # of this serial number? (flex point, taper etc) I know C29 is a One95... but this is a total one with an 87 flex ovi curve and no name stamp.

225227_632069570620_26904390_34772697_5184830_n.jpg

227915_632069530700_26904390_34772696_1629938_n.jpg

Can anyone break down the top # of this serial number? (flex point, taper etc) I know C29 is a One95... but this is a total one with an 87 flex ovi curve and no name stamp.

TotalONE has larger weaves. I'm going to guess this stick is just a repaint TotalONE...it's probably a One95 underneath.

I know it's a one95 by the c29 code (mentioned in my previous post), but i was wondering how to generate more info from the top row serail #...

It could be the serial # for the custom player curve.