Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

It could be the serial # for the custom player curve.

It is the player's curve code and the dash number is the version of the curve. Some players make subtle changes to their curves (like Malkin) so the dash # helps track things for the player and company making the stick.

It is the player's curve code and the dash number is the version of the curve. Some players make subtle changes to their curves (like Malkin) so the dash # helps track things for the player and company making the stick.

And how would you know about the dash?

Once upon a time the Bauer Rep that frequents MSH explained the concept in the chat room.

But again, I'm assuming that it's not possible for us amateurs to order based on the curve code? Or ask Bauer what retail curve is closest?

If so, then the only choice would seem to be showing the curve on this board and trying to get advice on similar retail curves. Or stalk the player in question.

But again, I'm assuming that it's not possible for us amateurs to order based on the curve code? Or ask Bauer what retail curve is closest?

If so, then the only choice would seem to be showing the curve on this board and trying to get advice on similar retail curves. Or stalk the player in question.

Just order off MYBAUER or buy a couple of a certain player's sticks at one time.

Just order off MYBAUER or buy a couple of a certain player's sticks at one time.

Sorry, I don't see anywhere on myBauer where you can order based on a pro's curve code. I just see the standard 9 blades or whatever. Of course, those are probably good enough for 90%+ of the population (I personally play the same with a TotalOne or a literal twig broken off a tree). But I thought it would be cool if you could order that way.

Sorry, I don't see anywhere on myBauer where you can order based on a pro's curve code. I just see the standard 9 blades or whatever. Of course, those are probably good enough for 90%+ of the population (I personally play the same with a TotalOne or a literal twig broken off a tree). But I thought it would be cool if you could order that way.

I know you can't order a specific pro's pattern of mybauer, NEVER MIND

so anyone know how to tell what is actually a total one and not something else? i love my retail total one and would love a pro stock but no im skeptical ill actually get a pro total one when i buy something that is painted as one..?

so anyone know how to tell what is actually a total one and not something else? i love my retail total one and would love a pro stock but no im skeptical ill actually get a pro total one when i buy something that is painted as one..?

Best way to get a total one is to buy a retail stick, especially since you love yours.

Best way to get a total one is to buy a retail stick, especially since you love yours.

i know. just sucks here they are over 300$ just crazy prices. But i guess if you get a pro stock and its not actually a total one your not getting what you want anyway.

any pros that actually use a total one stick? maybe i can just look for that instead based on who actually uses one not one thats a repaint or whatever else they change on their sticks.

i know. just sucks here they are over 300$ just crazy prices. But i guess if you get a pro stock and its not actually a total one your not getting what you want anyway.

any pros that actually use a total one stick? maybe i can just look for that instead based on who actually uses one not one thats a repaint or whatever else they change on their sticks.

the problem is, just because they normally use something, doesn't mean that all the sticks with their name on them are exactly like that. Some will be errors, others will be things they wanted to try or just extra stuff the manufacturer made to sell at retail depending on the company.

the problem is, just because they normally use something, doesn't mean that all the sticks with their name on them are exactly like that. Some will be errors, others will be things they wanted to try or just extra stuff the manufacturer made to sell at retail depending on the company.

ok thanks makes sense. guess Ill just have to take the risk on a stick see if i like it. Ive noticed a ouple s 19s on the prostock gear website. are those actually s 19s or again same with th ebauer could actually be anything? :blink:

From what I've seen, the large majority of pro S19s are repaints(usually of STs or SE16s). I'm sure if you call/email them they can tell you

great thanks

If it says O33 or O44 on the barcode, then it's a total one. It's not rocket science to figure out what sticks are as much as some make it out to be.

With bauer there's only a few codes that are hard to interpret, G3 and B

With eastons, just check the taper and the barcode at the top.

Warriors are a crapshoot in figuring out unless you find dolos with stock curves that are marked "pro stock no warranty". These pop up frequently IMO. As for stick made for players they're basically a dolomite with a ton of modifications to the point where not like a retail dolomite anymore.

Rbk and ccm's have codes too

Has anyone figured out what OV1(not an Ovechkin clone) stands for on the third row?

maybe his flex profile from when he used one95's?

Anytime this is asked no one really has an answer. I have one and it feels kinda like an xxxx.

If it says O33 or O44 on the barcode, then it's a total one. It's not rocket science to figure out what sticks are as much as some make it out to be.

With bauer there's only a few codes that are hard to interpret, G3 and B

With eastons, just check the taper and the barcode at the top.

Warriors are a crapshoot in figuring out unless you find dolos with stock curves that are marked "pro stock no warranty". These pop up frequently IMO. As for stick made for players they're basically a dolomite with a ton of modifications to the point where not like a retail dolomite anymore.

Thanks for the help. least I know what to look for now. and I guess the taper near the blade will point out if its an s19, good point. appreciate it!

I have a krejci and zherdev pro stock and theyre both marked g12e. I know the krejci is an x60. Because of the round corners. The zherdev has square corners same as a retail TO but a bulgier fuse point than the totalone. So what the heck is this frankenstick some kind of x60 totalone hybrid?

I had a G12E Recchi stick that was painted like a One95, but had x:60 shaft dimensions and textreme weave on the blade. Played a lot stiffer than the rated flex too -- felt like an x:60 without the upper flex zone by the hands.

My zherdev is rated 102 but plays way whippier. I usually use an 87 because i cant usually load a 100 but for some reason i shot better with the zherdev

My zherdev is rated 102 but plays way whippier. I usually use an 87 because i cant usually load a 100 but for some reason i shot better with the zherdev

I attest to this as well. I have a Zherdev and it does feel whippier than the flex code on the stick. I am not a big guy, 180lb but shoot with it much better. Same thing, everyone says his TO pro stocks are X:60s repaints but the X:60s have the round corners while it has boxier edges.