Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

C29 is a One95.

There's a flex chart that MSH provides that has some pro stock codes listed. C29 is a One90.

http://www.modsquadh...s/FlexChart.htm

Yah the chart is alittle confusing but it's after the / that tells you what it is so C28 and C29 are One95's. Thanks. I completely forgot about that chart. Someone should make a better chart with all of the known ones

Damn, I misread it. Thanks for the correction.

\I had done that a few times as well! Passed on sticks because I thought they were one90's!

Alright so basically from what people are saying on this thread and from the flex chart it seems like this is what most of the codes mean.

A2- 2 Peice One85

A26B- APX

A42A- APX SE*

C-Lightweight One90

C28- Retail One95

C29- Retail One95

D- One90

DP- One95 Se

G15F- Retail X:60

G3- Custom Flex Profile

G12E- Custom Flex Profile with a 12K weave

H11- X60 SE*

O33- Total One SE*

O44- Total One

OV1- Tactile Grip

SE - X:60 Shaft W/ One95 Blade

SELT - Vapor XXXX

VB6- X7.0

* SE's are more durable european models

The only other unknowns are A, B, C2, C4, R26, and R27

Also like someone else said i think A B C and D could possibly be different wall thicknesses of the shaft, although I don't know how he came to this conclusion. It seems like it could be true though as the regular Retail Apx code is A26B and the SE version (A42) which I have is slightly heavier and seems like it has thicker walls.

So I picked up a pro stock total one it's a JF Jacques stick from the oilers and I started reading this and was curious to see what it actually is. I'm thinking it's a one95 painted as a total one but just want to hear what you guys think

8887da53.jpg

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I know the top number is the curve, middle is the flex and the bottom is (according to that list ^) tactile grip.

First is the curve pattern code. 87 flex. G3 is a custom flex profile.

Thanks! I think the P92 might be the closest curve pattern. Might have to contact Bauer to find out. I was lucky to get this stick since most of the Canucks are left handed shooters. Looked at Sami Salo's sticks but opted out buying one since I couldn't even flex the stick LOL.

Alright so basically from what people are saying on this thread and from the flex chart it seems like this is what most of the codes mean.

SE - X:60 Shaft W/ One95 Blade

I have a Vapor XXXX that is marked SE. Does it mean it is a repaint? If anything, the stick feels more like a One95.

O44 is no where close to being a real total one. it is much more blade heavy, doesnt have the corner grips etc...i instantly felt the difference switching between my retail and the prostock with O44 code

Can maybe a mod get the Bauer person in this thread and see if he can answer questions that haven't been answered yet. Such as what the R and A stand for in the codes and what the exact thirds of g3 flex which way.

Can maybe a mod get the Bauer person in this thread and see if he can answer questions that haven't been answered yet. Such as what the R and A stand for in the codes and what the exact thirds of g3 flex which way.

+1

Isn't there a diagram of the flex for the G3/nexus in the catalog?

Not that I saw, but maybe this little blurb from the catalogue (pg.19) answers mine and many others questions:

"The NEXUS TRU-MID Kick flex has been engineered to provide a natural release-softer handle and hosel areas allow for more flexion and, when combined with a stiff middle shaft section, deliver a quick, natural release with power."

So Whippy-stiff-whippy

Not that I saw, but maybe this little blurb from the catalogue (pg.19) answers mine and many others questions:

The diagram is on page 23

I'm thinking the Bauer rep has read this thread, and if he wanted that info made public, he would've spoken up by now.

I just bought a Blake Wheeler TO and I had the guy send a pic of the name plate and his has the R27 that we don't know about. I'm thinking maybe these ones we can't decipher might be custom flex profiles?

I have a Ryan Kesler "X60" with the R26 label. The carbon weave is the large one like the X60 and Total ONE.

I saw on another site that R26 and R27 were retail total ones. They got the stick from Bauer as a tester stick and that was the code on it.

I saw on another site that R26 and R27 were retail total ones. They got the stick from Bauer as a tester stick and that was the code on it.

If that's true I don't mind my purchase at all lol.

Just purchased a Michalek G3 X:60 stick. I`m curious, does this mean that is an actual nexus just repainted, or that its an X60 that just flexes differently. From what I can tell, it has smaller weave, like a One95, and a squared off shaft thats not even close to what the X60 felt like. Any insight is appreciated.