Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

After reading this thread and a few others, I can't gather a true consensus. In terms of the G3 flex profile, is it that every G3 is stiffer in the bottom third than the top two thirds, or does G3 simply mean the flex profile has been tweaked and could be any number of things? I'm reading several posts that say the former and several that say the latter.

Thanks so much for this post! I have a pro stock total one from the flyers JVR and I didn't know what the numer meant but after reading this I do now. I wanted to also share the numbers they are

0876-18

O33

I Also have a pro stock reebok ai9 from the flyers player J.Voracek but I have no clue how to find out anything about the stick. I don't see any numbers. Can anyone help?

After reading this thread and a few others, I can't gather a true consensus. In terms of the G3 flex profile, is it that every G3 is stiffer in the bottom third than the top two thirds, or does G3 simply mean the flex profile has been tweaked and could be any number of things? I'm reading several posts that say the former and several that say the latter.

As I have come to understand in the last couple weeks, G3 is a specific flex profile. It is different from the Vapor and Supreme profiles, but every G3 should have the same flex profile.

As I have come to understand in the last couple weeks, G3 is a specific flex profile. It is different from the Vapor and Supreme profiles, but every G3 should have the same flex profile.

I've been wondering about this for awhile. Any details as to what the specific flex profile will be yet?

I've been wondering about this for awhile. Any details as to what the specific flex profile will be yet?

Any of the members that attended the Bauer shindig in Florida this year should have some idea about that. I am relying on second hand information and I honestly don't recall if we discussed the specifics of the profile.

Here are a few codes I know.

DP- One95 SE

A26B-APX

A42A-APX SE

VB6-X 7.0

O44-Totalone

033-Totalone SE

G15F-X60

H11-X60 SE

All SE sticks are the european models that are built to be more durable.

pics of the weave patern? the r27 doesnt ring a bell at the moment... maybe vapor line?

Not sure where I seen it but it was this week ...I seen a vapor apx prostock with R26 on it...maybe it's a apx painted as a total one? Idk just a guess

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the R and or A code means a copy of another company's stick. Just from the R coded stick I saw (and I know the player who the Bauer "R" coded stick was made for), likes another company's stick, so this is where my guess comes from. Bauer made a stick that flexes and kicks like another company's stick.

any idea what these codes are? got it from PSHG

here is your answer. It was on this page ten posts ago.

Here are a few codes I know.

DP- One95 SE

A26B-APX

A42A-APX SE

VB6-X 7.0

O44-Totalone

033-Totalone SE

G15F-X60

H11-X60 SE

All SE sticks are the european models that are built to be more durable.

Anybody have an idea of what C29 is? I've seen it on a few prostock sticks on ebay. like a J.stall and a Delzotto.

Also A42A is an APX but I have an with APX with the code A42 without the second A at the end?