Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

I don`t know what O44 means but O44 is the construction of the shaft. For example O33 means bauer doesn`t put the presision grip on the totalone shaft.

So you do know what 044 means?

i picked up two pro stock "Total Ones" at my local hockey shop. They guy said they were from b.u. and have player name Nicastro on them.. the codes on the name plate are 4865-2...90.. and G3. what do these mean? iknow 90 and g3 are the flex ratings but whats the other number? the stick also has a small weave patter, but when it reaches the blade its a tiny pattern. is it real? als.. no where on the stick does it say pro stock. it also still has the warrenty stickers on it.

I picked up an Abdelkader TotalOne last week with 0335-A. Also have a X60 with H11 on it. Anything about these? I know some of the other TotalOnes have 033 but wasn't sure about what I got.

i picked up two pro stock "Total Ones" at my local hockey shop. They guy said they were from b.u. and have player name Nicastro on them.. the codes on the name plate are 4865-2...90.. and G3. what do these mean? iknow 90 and g3 are the flex ratings but whats the other number? the stick also has a small weave patter, but when it reaches the blade its a tiny pattern. is it real? als.. no where on the stick does it say pro stock. it also still has the warrenty stickers on it.

what shop did you snag those from?

what shop did you snag those from?

Tsr in salem nh.. when i got there theyre were only five left and the guy said that they had only been out for an hour or so. they also had a ton of pro stock lefty s19s if your interested.

I'll let the cat out of the bag and say they got ~400 new pro stock sticks in today.

They have a bunch of Kovalchuk pros. Only time I've ever wished I was right handed.

I'll let the cat out of the bag and say they got ~400 new pro stock sticks in today.

I bit the bullet and went with one of the Widow graphic Kovalchuk's, can't wait to get it.

I'll give them a call tomorrow, mind if I ask what those set you back?

They're $110 plus $20 for shipping, I think he said if you buy more than 1 shipping stays the same.

anyone want me to check something out in tsr's new shipment? I'm going in the morning.

If you wouldn't mind I'm looking for any P92 or similar curves in T1s. RH. Any flex stiffer than 77.

nothing in your flex range

Balls. Thanks for checking, tho. Out of curiosity, what did they have in the new AKs in a heel curve if you recall anything off the top of your head? Thanks again.

na im rh, i managed to snag some of the last rightys

shit I didn't even know they had righty's. How did you know they got them? They didn't post it on fb

Balls. Thanks for checking, tho. Out of curiosity, what did they have in the new AKs in a heel curve if you recall anything off the top of your head? Thanks again.

for rh just a bunch of 85 flex sticks. All the same player's, but I can't remember his name

for rh just a bunch of 85 flex sticks. All the same player's, but I can't remember his name

Just curious, but how was the selction for LH?