Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Perhaps a gear "non-sighting" but I just realized, I don't think anyone wore the 11k helmet in the Winter Classic. One of the reps at Winterfest had mentioned they would make their debut at the WC.

I'm just hoping for some Crosby specific elbow pads to be honest.

Why not some Crosby specific jock. lol.........

Perhaps a gear "non-sighting" but I just realized, I don't think anyone wore the 11k helmet in the Winter Classic. One of the reps at Winterfest had mentioned they would make their debut at the WC.

In relation to the winter classic comment, several players on Sweden were wearing the new Reebok four roll glove.

I could be wrong but I think Brooks Laich (Capitals) had one on.

Russia's goalie Shikin was using an X:Pro goalie stick..I'm assuming it's the Euro equivalent of the X:60 and is composite as well...you don't see many goalies with composite sticks

They will still be the #1 or #2 selling high-end skate against Bauer's own TOTAL ONE.

As much as I hate to admit it, your right. I'm sure they'll be a good product but the colors are just to much. To each their own I guess.

Was just watching the World Junior's gold medal game, canada vs russia, and i saw someone on russia sport some franchises. I can't seem to find a pic but they looked like this

teamrussiawarriorsmall.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

they looked pretty good, anyone else see?

Russia's goalie Shikin was using an X:Pro goalie stick..I'm assuming it's the Euro equivalent of the X:60 and is composite as well...you don't see many goalies with composite sticks

Half of the NHL goalies are in composite sticks at this point.

From what I hear in Europe is the same thing as the top ends(ONE95, X:60, Total One) but slightly heavier and cheaper.

Was just watching the World Junior's gold medal game, canada vs russia, and i saw someone on russia sport some franchises. I can't seem to find a pic but they looked like this

Via Facebook from Wass.

165395_1783246946360_1395086648_1927533_3967190_n.jpg

teamrussiawarriorsmall.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is a copy of Franchises - "FLAME PRO RUSSIA" model and costs in Russia about $100...

5329970948_e6f20d8cac.jpg

5329971026_4cbd466982.jpg

P.S Guys with a victory!!!

ugghhh...why bauer? whyyyyy?? :wacko:

I actually like the look of them. I never really warmed up to the black fade on the x60's because Bauer did the same design on the XXX skate.

It is a copy of Franchises - "FLAME PRO RUSSIA" model and costs in Russia about $100...

That is an exact copy of franchise! but they look good .

PS. i'm not russian.

That is an exact copy of franchise! but they look good .

PS. i'm not russian.

I might be wrong but I believe these are from Igor Larionov company in russia. he used to be hooked up with Eagle, but maybe continued with MIA crew when they switched. Larionov use to be a distribtor for a bunch of company but did some with Russian brands.

I agree with the comments on those Flame Franchises. I went to the site watermarked on the picture and they have some that use the inverted Russia colors. I wish I could pick up the ones pictured!

any way to get them in or to canada?

edit: just googled them and found leonshop, does anyone know how to change the language to english? I can't read much of it haha

any way to get them in or to canada?

edit: just googled them and found leonshop, does anyone know how to change the language to english? I can't read much of it haha

there's a google app that translates webpages.... google it.

I believe these gloves were designed by MIA, back when they managed the Russian plant.