Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Just throwing this out there, I know you can have a stick and paint different graphics on it but I have a hunch that gomez and cammalleri are using se16's with eq50 graphics. The weight system on the back hand of the blade doesn't seem to be there.

as far as i know, most prostock eq50s, are either s19s, se16s or they were specifically made so that the weights werent visible like that, just like in the blade of the se16, im pretty sure they do this because of a fear of the weights falling out (there have been a few acounts of this happening apparently)

I'm confused about the pro EQ50s. Just because the EQ50s in the NHL don't have the window doesn't necessarily mean they're actually not EQ50s. Do we know that the pro version even has that feature? After all, the window doesn't affect the stick's performance, so much as it brags about the visible focus weight technology.

Isn't the weights the whole point of the stick? Both in the blade and the extension?

I know a guy in Orlando who played NCAA and coached in the minors - still wears Langes. I had to come in and do some work on them a few wks ago - had to replace steel and drill access holes. He's in his late 60s and still plays at a competitive level - I told him they should be good for him to be buried in them.

This is funny. I sharpened a pair of Lange goalie skates today and was going to post a pic. They were pretty neat. All steel, with steel "attachment" pieces that connected the blade to the boot. All plastic shell with a removable inner lining.

Probably for the Winter classic a la Pat Kane's skates two years ago.

They are, this was on the day they got all their WC gear and well as their gloves(which look the same) and such.

It's hard to tell, but yeah you're right:

107790994.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6FD75F983C0A9F817A3C79428A8CB9D79A3911AB04C46190CE30A760B0D811297

thanks for the pic man. Zuc has the X60 girdle, you can't tell from that one but when he skates around his jersey lifts up and you can tell. that dude is awesome.

Im pretty sure when i was watching it yesterday i seen 05 on the side of the helmets. Either way it seems to be a lower model for a junior team to wear..