Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Really.......who cares....maybe they are Jofa's? Come on guys....all we need to know, is that they are rebranded....no? Sure gloves are going to have similarities! Its not like we are going to get them? Really tired of hearing "aren't those warriors rebranded reeboks"? Let's move on here guys!!??

No pics, but I saw a pile of Total One's with Marty St. Louis' name on them today. It will be interesting to see if they get used.

Also saw some Warriors without a model name on them- Downie's name on the nameplate. They had the dagger taper logo, but I couldn't tell if they really had the dagger taper. Didn't look like it.

No pics, but I saw a pile of Total One's with Marty St. Louis' name on them today. It will be interesting to see if they get used.

Also saw some Warriors without a model name on them- Downie's name on the nameplate. They had the dagger taper logo, but I couldn't tell if they really had the dagger taper. Didn't look like it.

Hope to see them at the next gear sale

i hope not, he's my favourite player and i love seeing him with his yellow sticks.

who said they werent yellow

The total one's had the standard TO graphics package. There were plenty of his yellow Syn's there too.

The caps are NHL-spec.

The Projekt, Reebok and V10 are already out of the box.

Bauer did not amend their pads, that's why you don't see their caps in the NHL this year.

Hossa has Bauer branded shoulders. White cap that says Bauer, they look pretty padded too.

I really liked the all star uniforms until I saw these two photos.

5347396437_8c711cd43c_o.png

allstarjerseysrear.png

the reversal of striping on the back is really dumb, and the numbers wedged above the crest looks awful.

I don't know what the hell they were thinking when they decided to add chest numbers. And the pinstripes don't go all the way around the arm/wrist? Wow...

I really liked the all star uniforms until I saw these two photos.

the reversal of striping on the back is really dumb, and the numbers wedged above the crest looks awful.

Seriously, what with the placing of the #? and why the stripes all over? Who decides on this stuff, Bettmen himself.

Those chest numbers in the middle look terrible. I don't even like them on the right corner of the chest but they look way better than the number in the middle. The random pin-striping on the back and sleeves is pretty damn ugly as well.

Seriously, what with the placing of the #? and why the stripes all over? Who decides on this stuff, Bettmen himself.

RBK designers with some NHL input

This makes me miss the black and purple jerseys from '96 a lot, i loved those.

They couldve done a lot better than these things, the stripes look so out of place and the numbers...really?

come on guys, it's just the ASG, for gods sake.

can't they try something new once in a while? It's only a few days, and then you'll all forget about it.

Great chance to try the unorthodox, if you ask me.

I like these better. They should go vintage one of these years.

075.jpg

Agreed, I always liked these.

Just wish they actually put an effort into these jerseys instead of just throwing something together in 5 minutes.

Agreed, I always liked these.

Just wish they actually put an effort into these jerseys instead of just throwing something together in 5 minutes.

I doubt they're thrown together in 5 minutes. I am sure this is a design by committee fiasco.