Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Pinstripes = baseball

Diagonal stripes = football

Horizontal stripes = hockey

They need to just get back to using horizontal striping and two-tone shoulders, like most of the national team jerseys did. Look how much better the 2010 Olympic jerseys were for the US and Canada compared to 2006.

Giroux wore non-muled APXs last night against the Bruins, on the ice they have almost a Vapor 10 look with the black intersecting the gray on the boot.

Giroux wore non-muled APXs last night against the Bruins, on the ice they have almost a Vapor 10 look with the black intersecting the gray on the boot.

beat me to it! i'm not sure i like the look of them. they almost look a little 'cheaper' than the X60s.

looks like he wore them vs Buffalo the other night, too.

107996749.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6A2EE810E816DDD3A42CA51782CE399E532CB652BADA87C19E30A760B0D811297

108028516.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6DFBBCC00DA71D4144BDBB103AC7C4DDC08F346BCF8A43256

Is the APX using the reflex tendon like the TOs?

The skate is growing on me...the colors are still very bold...wish it was more of just a black and grey...ditch the red and this skate is hot.

Close second to this -

Damn...forgot about that all star jersey. Love the classic look and the RWB colors. Looks eerily similar to winterfest jerseys this year

Is the APX using the reflex tendon like the TOs?

The skate is growing on me...the colors are still very bold...wish it was more of just a black and grey...ditch the red and this skate is hot.

Bauer rep at Winterfest said it wont be a removable insert like the TotalOne but the tongue will have the feature inside.

beat me to it! i'm not sure i like the look of them. they almost look a little 'cheaper' than the X60s.

looks like he wore them vs Buffalo the other night, too.

/pics

Yeah, but you put the pictures up. Also looks like Claude's eyerow from the top to the fourth eyelet differ from the retail skate, tough to say definitively but not that surprising. Have any other pros sported APXs with retail graphics?

Yeah, but you put the pictures up. Also looks like Claude's eyerow from the top to the fourth eyelet differ from the retail skate, tough to say definitively but not that surprising. Have any other pros sported APXs with retail graphics?

There will definitely be an LE on the new line of vapor skates, but we'll just have to wait to see if they make an LE version of the X 7.0 or the APX. It also probably won't be all black, otherwise it would look too similar to the supremes since they now share the same boot material.

I don't know, those APX are still not growing on me. They don't look nice IMHO. I hope there will be a nice LE version. Anyone have any insight if Bauer has any plans for an LE version.

Definitely hope so.

No idea how I missed this connsidering these would be my dream skate. All Black Easton S15 worn by Clarke McArthur of the Leafs. Where can I get a pair of these in my size?

BlackS15Mapleleafs16.jpg

I thought that they were S17 at first but then blew the piture up and sure enough,that was how I realized they were S15.

Are you sure those are S15's and not the fabled, soon to arrive S19's?

..well , to me they look like my S 17's !! ..when are those famous S 19's supposed to arrive ??

Definitely hope so.

The LE goalie skates that are predominantly white have me thinking that maybe bauer will mix it up this year with the apx and make the APX LE skates all white. I guess we'll have to wait and see though

The All-Star jerseys look like a free giveaway shirt you would get on the 4th of July. I like innovative designs, but the jerseys need some of the classic styling of the past.