Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

2010-2011 Montreal Canadiens

Only saw a bit of the First and most of the 3rd. Both goalies were awesome in the 3rd. Crawford should have been a Star based on about 4 saves he made to keep it at 1-1, but the fans pick them in Montreal.

Loved the Subban/Price celebration!

Very good game and very nice that they have clinched a playoff spot and not have to wait till Saturday against Toronto.... oh and a good game from AK46. He's been playing pretty well as of late and I'm just hoping he can carry this to the playoffs.

A Montreal Boston match up would be great IMO and I think that the Habs would have as good a chance as Boston to win the series. Montreal/Boston always gives great playoff hockey. I'm sure Pittsburgh would love a rematch and honnestly I think Montreal would still have a decent chance at winning the series. Washington, well much would depend on goaltending. Washington's hurt on defense and the star players haven't produced as much as expected but I think they would be the team I wouldn't want to face in the first round. As for Philly, they have not been playing well at all as of late but I still fear them a lot because for some reason they've had Montreal's number in the past couple of years.

So Boston or Pittsburgh for me in the first round.

Who do you guys want to face in the first round?

I'd prefer any team to Philly. I agree with hamcercaster that either Boston or Pittsburgh (especially if Crosby doesn't come back) would be preferred.

I guess technically it's still the "10-"11 season so,

Benoit Pouliot, Alexandre Picard and Tom Pyatt all go unqualified. A lack of qualifying offer to Pyatt does surprise me as he seemed to be Martin's golden boy. Pouliot doesn't surprise me at all, he's virtually been a donkey out there all season...