Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lee-Bro

OEM and Hockeytron

Can anyone suggest what size jersey to get for someone 6'4"? Also can I assume the sizes are similar to the Firstar jerseys?

edit: actually can anyone suggest height ranges for all sizes? or let me know what size you use and how tall you are and how it fits. I'm ordering a set for my team

btw, I don't find it easy using the chest size and length in the sizing chart, hope its not just me

Edited by t6lock

The height of the jersey is what you're going to want to look at. An XL appears to be 32.5 inches. What I would do: take a jersey that you like the fit of, and measure it. Compare.

For a flat out recommendation: get an XL. Unless you like it really loose. Then get an XXL.

I'm 6'2" 185 and their XL jersey fits me well over my shoulder & elbow pads. Unless your really wide in the shoulders and waist I'd go with the XL.

I'm 6'2" 185 and their XL jersey fits me well over my shoulder & elbow pads. Unless your really wide in the shoulders and waist I'd go with the XL.

I'm 5'9 240lbs and the XL fits me just fine, so it seems XL is good for both height and width ;)

I'm 5'10" and about 215. I think the XL is kind of short and really tight on me and I would get an XXL if I were to get another due to the tightness and how short it is on me.

Weird that you're smaller than me and you find it tight. I'm talking about the DJ200. What about you?

I'm 5'10" and about 215. I think the XL is kind of short and really tight on me and I would get an XXL if I were to get another due to the tightness and how short it is on me.

i am hoping that is not right..... if so then not sure what the 6'4" guy is gonna use lol

and im ordering DJ200's if theres a difference in sizing between the two

also thanks everyone for the input

A few of us on my team have the DJ100's (finally able to look it up now that I'm off work) and everyone said theirs fits small

Edit: then again, everyone prefers a different fit for their jerseys but I would go a size up if ordering mine again.

Edited by steelnation248

A little bump for this thread since I tried out a new thing from HockeyTron.

Tron 2100 ABS Blade - Jarvis Curve

I decided to try this blade out despite it only being a few dollars cheaper than the Reebok 2K since those savings add up when you play enough outdoor roller hockey.

Thoughts:

1. Branding: Despite having the 2100 in the name that hints that it may be similar to the Koho 2100 / Reebok 2K ABS blades, it is definitely not the same blade. If I had to make a guess based on the texture of the ABS material and the weight of the blade, I would say they are built using the Bauer One30 ABS blades.
  2. Heavy: Once I popped this blade into the shaft, I was surprised on how much heavier the blade was compared to a new Reebok 2K P44 which also has a little taller blade. I would say it is at least 20 grams heavier. It didn't help that the blade coming out of the stick was pretty thin, causing a greater difference in weight. I don't think most people would care, but I found it annoying enough to write about it.
  3. Curve: I ordered the Jarvis curve which is supposed to be a 1/2" mid curve - "Lindros Curve". It was much flatter than that, and had more of a heel curve. Closer comparison would be a PM9.
  4. Strength: It seems to be stiffer than most of the other ABS blades I have used, both in the hosel and the blade structure. It is still new, so I will post an update if it breaks early or gets noticeably more flexible.

I also ordered two pairs of the HockeyTron NHL style socks to match my team's jerseys (St. Louis Blues Navy [third] and Buffalo Sabres White #2 [current uniforms]). They don't show either of these sock styles on their web site, so I went with Nashville white and Buffalo dark. The Nashville socks are accurate to the HockeyTron website, but the Buffalo socks that came are Dark #2 rather than Dark #1 as shown in their picture.

yhst-128823933316035_2226_136889407.jpghockeymonkey_2225_45442860.jpg

I guess it is somewhat minor, but the socks shown would have gone with the St. Louis jersey far better than what I received. I e-mailed Chris at HockeyTron and he was nice enough to check stock to see if they had a few sock styles not shown on the web site that match my team's jersey styles (no luck there). My assumption is that when the new stock of the Buffalo dark sock came in, it was the newer style and the web site was never updated.

Otherwise, the sock quality looks excellent and I would recommend them to anyone not wanting to drop the $20+ on the Reebok branded socks. They will be a little loose on my frame, but that is a desirable characteristic after not liking the snug fit of the 28" socks.

just saying, bought a practice jersey, some socks, tape, outdoor wheels (with their abec 9 bearing) and their 2 $ wheel, sthe order was exact, and the quality seems decent, so except from the fact that they don't offer cheap shells, I'm a pretty camper as of now, will post feedback on the wheels in a month or so...

Just passing by to say that the outdoor wheels are decent, but they will melt down in the sun so although I haven't compared with labeda asphalt, I can tell you though that they don't really offer superior grip when comparing to 85a wheels, but you will get less durability out of them. I've used them for 3 days, and I've lost about half of the wheel as of now. I find the bearings to offer more bang for the buck than the wheels do. I do believe that hockeytron offers decent value for the price, but not durability (as of now in terms of wheels & bearings).

ordered an 85 draper 2010 dolomite, got a 85 fedorov 2009 dolomite =\. at least they got the lefty right

Edited by t6lock

A little bump for this thread since I tried out a new thing from HockeyTron.

Tron 2100 ABS Blade - Jarvis Curve

I decided to try this blade out despite it only being a few dollars cheaper than the Reebok 2K since those savings add up when you play enough outdoor roller hockey.

Thoughts:

1. Branding: Despite having the 2100 in the name that hints that it may be similar to the Koho 2100 / Reebok 2K ABS blades, it is definitely not the same blade. If I had to make a guess based on the texture of the ABS material and the weight of the blade, I would say they are built using the Bauer One30 ABS blades.
  2. Heavy: Once I popped this blade into the shaft, I was surprised on how much heavier the blade was compared to a new Reebok 2K P44 which also has a little taller blade. I would say it is at least 20 grams heavier. It didn't help that the blade coming out of the stick was pretty thin, causing a greater difference in weight. I don't think most people would care, but I found it annoying enough to write about it.
  3. Curve: I ordered the Jarvis curve which is supposed to be a 1/2" mid curve - "Lindros Curve". It was much flatter than that, and had more of a heel curve. Closer comparison would be a PM9.
  4. Strength: It seems to be stiffer than most of the other ABS blades I have used, both in the hosel and the blade structure. It is still new, so I will post an update if it breaks early or gets noticeably more flexible.

Can you comment on the lie of the blade? Is it same as lindros / p88 or modano/pm9? Thanks

Can you comment on the lie of the blade? Is it same as lindros / p88 or modano/pm9? Thanks

It matches exactly a Zetterberg (Modano, Lie 5) wood blade I have lying around. I usually don't worry about the lie of my ABS blades since within a game or two, it will fix itself.

The Jarvis curve is almost identical to the Easton Heatley. Same square-ish toe and everything. I started buying Easton sticks in the Heatley pattern solely because I liked my Tron 405 w/ Jarvis curve so much.

The Jarvis curve is almost identical to the Easton Heatley. Same square-ish toe and everything. I started buying Easton sticks in the Heatley pattern solely because I liked my Tron 405 w/ Jarvis curve so much.

On the ABS blade, it is rounded.

Ah, ok. I wonder why they'd change the curve for a different material.

Because they're buying a default product from the factory with their own logos, they are not making their own designs.

Because they're buying a default product from the factory with their own logos, they are not making their own designs.

Yep.

Probably the reason for the curve not being quite right too.

Tron now brining out Intermediate sticks in both the 100k and RS (: Real pity there not going intermediate shafts or not having the 405 in intermediate

What is the 100k supposed to be similar to?

Although it says in there description 75 flex only but when you go to select it only has 60 :|

Im hoping its a typo and there actually 75